unusual tips

hector

never refuse anything, so in no particular order over the years, some of the more unusual tips ,
actual snakeskin , bible, binoculars, brand new dust sheets, cat food, sack of potatoes and carrots, home made curry, numerous cakes, box chocolates, 17 tins fray bentos steak and kidney pie, which i gave to local foodbank, numerous radios, one customer died and his wife came round with a few buckets/old tools/ tarpaulian, his flask and his comb and brush, which went straight in the bin

and again in english zombie
You don't know what peck is . Just had these gave. Also had a full size tablet tabletennis table
16667010076798390488502561219689.jpg

Had 20 piece H frame scaffolding off 1 customer, As part of final payments had a Citroen Saxo car, a pastel picture from a well known local artist, wall tapestry off an Arab, a new mixer, general tools and loads of minor stuff off others,

All the locals recon that this is going to Ipswich's year.
mmmm , not sure long season ahead, but i do think they have got things in place behind the scenes, and the manager is highly regarded, so should definately be promoted,
malc many years ago the club was owned by the cobbold family , i think they called them, and chairman was called patrick, a club really well run then, and a crisis was they had run out of sherry in the boardroom, changed times since then,

mmmm , not sure long season ahead, but i do think they have got things in place behind the scenes, and the manager is highly regarded, so should definately be promoted,
malc many years ago the club was owned by the cobbold family , i think they called them, and chairman was called patrick, a club really well run then, and a crisis was they had run out of sherry in the boardroom, changed times since then,

The Cobbold family where the local brewers Tollemachie Cobbold. They owned almost every pub in Ipswich. Their relations now have huge farming interests.

Had 20 piece H frame scaffolding off 1 customer, As part of final payments had a Citroen Saxo car, a pastel picture from a well known local artist, wall tapestry off an Arab, a new mixer, general tools and loads of minor stuff off others,
f**k me they r generous in wales!

The Cobbold family where the local brewers Tollemachie Cobbold. They owned almost every pub in Ipswich. Their relations now have huge farming interests.
is the brewery still going malc, any cobbold family involvement in todays running of the club,
kevin beattie the defender came from carlisle, and he used to speak highly of them,
beattie was discovered by john carruthers, who was the scout for ipswich up here, covered north east as well i think, he reccommended beattie to then manager bobby robson, who signed him, he also went on to play for england, he did very well considering he came from a rough old estate at the time,

is the brewery still going malc, any cobbold family involvement in todays running of the club,
kevin beattie the defender came from carlisle, and he used to speak highly of them,
beattie was discovered by john carruthers, who was the scout for ipswich up here, covered north east as well i think, he reccommended beattie to then manager bobby robson, who signed him, he also went on to play for england, he did very well considering he came from a rough old estate at the time,
Tolly Cobbold are now owned by Greene King. They don't brew any Tolly Cobbold beer.
Ipswich town are now owned by an American pension fund. No Cobbold family on the board.
Ipswich got an insurance payment for Kevin Beattie when he had an injury and could not play first class football. He then joined Colchester, and after a few games signed for Middlesbrough.

never refuse anything, so in no particular order over the years, some of the more unusual tips ,
actual snakeskin , bible, binoculars, brand new dust sheets, cat food, sack of potatoes and carrots, home made curry, numerous cakes, box chocolates, 17 tins fray bentos steak and kidney pie, which i gave to local foodbank, numerous radios, one customer died and his wife came round with a few buckets/old tools/ tarpaulian, his flask and his comb and brush, which went straight in the bin
Who got his false teeth lol