Unifinish questions

Members online

No members online now.
this aint no punch and judy show for two out of touch has beens,
its fact ... lets take a look at what it goes over, maybe a nice mashed up kitchen , ohh knees shaking, dry bone backing coat and dry bone plaster,little bit of dirty tile adhesive thrown in for good measure ?
i can here the cry babies already.. that needs floating first.. maybe so but i will stick to my 50p plaster that is shite
View attachment 14012
Looks like it's been PVA'd?

this aint no punch and judy show for two out of touch has beens,
its fact ... lets take a look at what it goes over, maybe a nice mashed up kitchen , ohh knees shaking, dry bone backing coat and dry bone plaster,little bit of dirty tile adhesive thrown in for good measure ?
i can here the cry babies already.. that needs floating first.. maybe so but i will stick to my 50p plaster that is shite
View attachment 14012

I've used it and it's not up to the standard of multi and pva, then when you look at cost it's too expensive.

By the way does the bg guarantee cover out of date uni ?

frigging finish pictures won't load up

:wtf:

Attachments

• Petes Nokia 1020_20150805_14_42_08_Pro__highres.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 252
So it has, what an absolute ball bag this guy is
just thinking the same about you Gordon
Pics of you PVAing?
on that surface a quick once over sometimes is required , before the 2 ding bats started joining in thread i was explaining to sponker that on painted surface (on page one) no need too and on really s**t surfaces he may want to,these are good examples as to when he might have too.

the other 2 trollops can kiss my butt

Mmmmm so no need for pva they say, but sometimes it's required what a great product

Mmmmm so no need for pva they say, but sometimes it's required what a great product
Exactly so stick to your politics obviously its to much for you to understand and they have never said no pva on high suction its written in the guide lines of use, has been since day one.

No it's not, pva and multi is. if it was it wouldn't be 50p we would all be all over it and multi would be being reduced that's a fact. your the only one on here who likes it but then again you would say that as your on the bg payroll.

I'm on here and i like it :bananahappy::musculoso:

Exactly so stick to your politics obviously its to much for you to understand and they have never said no pva on high suction its written in the guide lines of use, has been since day one.

Just like there guide lines on the roomsmadeforyou website full of disclaimers.
Unifinish no need to pva except sometimes you may need too and also you may need to add third coat lol FFS what a product.

Unifinish no need to pva except sometimes you may need too and also you may need to add third coat lol FFS what a product.
U make me laugh, I ain't gonna carry on with you toe twitcher seen many clowns the same moaning about plaster, the op came on for advice un like you I will always give any advice I can and good advice to help in the real world imo

If it's bone dry then you use multi. What they're trying to say is, if you're using uni on a silk ceiling and you have to bang on a small dry wall then pva it to stop suction and saves having to mix a separate small bit of multi up. This is what I do occasionally. Uni is so good on silk artex, still can't work out why it's so slated. 1st coat uni, 2nd multi. Home quicker or two jobs in a day.

U make me laugh, I ain't gonna carry on with you toe twitcher seen many clowns the same moaning about plaster, the op came on for advice un like you I will always give any advice I can and good advice to help in the real world imo

When you give misleading advise it should and will be high lighted, it isn't the best plaster for any back ground it's an alternative that is inferior to multi and pva

If it's bone dry then you use multi. What they're trying to say is, if you're using uni on a silk ceiling and you have to bang on a small dry wall then pva it to stop suction and saves having to mix a separate small bit of multi up. This is what I do occasionally. Uni is so good on silk artex, still can't work out why it's so slated. 1st coat uni, 2nd multi. Home quicker or two jobs in a day.

Because a certain member and paid bg rep constantly peddles rubbish about it,

On painted it is the better of the 2 though half wit,re read page one,that was what I said.
Still slating squarehead as their stuck in 1987 with the excitement of the new prospect of multifinish ,whoopey doo

Because a certain member and paid bg rep constantly peddles rubbish about it,
For 50p a bag forgot asking rep to show you how to use it I'll buy 4 bags and show you how to use it and make £200 profit as well for a day

On painted it is the better of the 2 though half wit,re read page one,that was what I said.
Still slating squarehead as their stuck in 1987 with the excitement of the new prospect of multifinish ,whoopey doo

But it's not though, your just deluded.

Run a poll and let's see what the outcome is

But it is though......
Yeh but it's not though innit...
Yeh but I didn't say it wasn't though.....
Oh yeh but you did though....

Opinions eh?.......shame we've all got them....bit like wrinkly balls really

But it is though......
Yeh but it's not though innit...
Yeh but I didn't say it wasn't though.....
Oh yeh but you did though....

Opinions eh?.......shame we've all got them....bit like wrinkly balls really

I have not how dare you lol

I used the couple of bags of uni this morning on a small kitchen ceiling and a vestibule with swirl pattern artex and shiney. lol. Nomrally I would use board with some bonding thrown in and on this job I would have been gone by eleven but this took me to one with the uni. Its like trying to plaster with levelling ompound or something, a horrible consistency, the first coat pulled in quick but the secong one just hung and would f**k go off and I had the front and back doors open for a breeze as well. Thanks for the heads up plasterman and anyone who gave some hints but it's just not for me. I don't see the point. I would'y buy it if it was 50p a bag all the time never mind twelve pound a bag it just boils down to the fact that you don't have to pva really which doesn't make sense for that price and the time to pva. I know there are some who like it which is alright but its how I found it today. Got six bags left as well the only bonus today was I made £9 on plaster that it took and I know not to use it again.

f**k me lets c wat Vince has got to say about this!?
Lol it is what it is mate , can only give advice..tbh I would love to of been there with him and anyone else that users it maybe of had a better experience with it,some like weber some like Parex, some like nela I like Speedskim