Uni failure

As a red blooded male I have filled many cracks vincey I thank you
I filled 2 on Thursday one was on a scrimtape join and another straight across a fire chimney breast front both had a guarantee issued but I go and snag anyway , guarantee or not

The info should of came first, they won't let the real life reviews only the ones that agree with them especially you. They kicked anyone out or they left who had an honest review.
The info was always there , a lot of plasterers don’t read the back of bags that’s a fact , I not commenting on your last bit but presume that’s untrue

Ok miss Vincey,when They finally decide to stop producing uniflop plaster,what will your excuse be for that,and how do you know 30 plasterers have used it and not had any problems,still waiting for the results you t**t

The info was always there , a lot of plasterers don’t read the back of bags that’s a fact , I not commenting on your last bit but presume that’s untrue
That's what I just said an experienced plaster knows but they are few and far between these days going off what work I'm seeing and new guys popping up weekly. Why do you presume it's untrue? John just said people where forced out and some left.

Ok miss Vincey,when They finally decide to stop producing uniflop plaster,what will your excuse be for that,and how do you know 30 plasterers have used it and not had any problems,still waiting for the results you t**t
Tbh mate I doubt it will ever stop ,the next generation coming through it will probably be there version of our multi

Tbh mate I doubt it will ever stop ,the next generation coming through it will probably be there version of our multi
There is no next generation coming through they are all skimmers, they are not teaching plastering any more they are just giving out quals.

Yes if they f**k off multie which I've said since day one ffs are you ever going to listen to people who have more experience than you?

Why do you think BG Let you come on here with your stupid one sided knowledge of uni flop,why don’t they ever defend you or back you up when you are trapped in a corner.Dont you ever think to yourself you are just 1 man who is fighting a losing battle,just give up.

Why do you think BG Let you come on here with your stupid one sided knowledge of uni flop,why don’t they ever defend you or back you up when you are trapped in a corner.Dont you ever think to yourself you are just 1 man who is fighting a losing battle,just give up.
No I don’t , if anyone had a problem with another product most wouldn’t react like you , it’s like you love to see a problem with it , maybe it’s me , might irritate you but I just say it how I always have found it , if that gets up anyone else’s nose I’m not bothered tbh

No I don’t , if anyone had a problem with another product most wouldn’t react like you , it’s like you love to see a problem with it , maybe it’s me , might irritate you but I just say it how I always have found it , if that gets up anyone else’s nose I’m not bothered tbh
I don't think it's the product people have a problem with is more the abuse given for questioning it.

No other lads on here use it, they have all taken the sound advice given out by myself and others.
U are a total wan*,,, , u bully,. Think u know it all,, well fanny what company men know,,,. You are a chain yanker,met loads of guys like u...you would last 5 mins in glasgow pub and u would be decked.arsehole.... the guys are interested what i found out today can pm me.hedge my bets u dont have many friends fud.

Ok so I've sat on the fence now as long as I can....

I'm a south yorkshire lad from a rough council estate I can only say things how I see it!

I find flynnys an absolute argumentative prick 90% of the time...HOWEVER....i have to conceed your sooooo right about unifinish BG and sadly Vince.....

I've never met Vince and really at heart i think in fact I'm sure he's a nice guy...BUT....this whole unifinish saga has gone on for long enough now...

I'm sorry Vince but I just can't take you sincerely or seriously anymore....

Sorry pal but you've lost my respect now!

U are a total wan*,,, , u bully,. Think u know it all,, well fanny what company men know,,,. You are a chain yanker,met loads of guys like u...you would last 5 mins in glasgow pub and u would be decked.arsehole.... the guys are interested what i found out today can pm me.hedge my bets u dont have many friends fud.

Lol, I’m g;ad this has failed on you, after all the sh it you have spouted about uni. I call it karma.
As for being a bully, I’ve always been anti bullying, if you remember on most threads on this subject I was out on a limb, and all you bg company stooges ganged up on me.

FYI my family are Scottish and have frequented many a watering hole up north.

Ok so I've sat on the fence now as long as I can....

I'm a south yorkshire lad from a rough council estate I can only say things how I see it!

I find flynnys an absolute argumentative prick 90% of the time...HOWEVER....i have to conceed your sooooo right about unifinish BG and sadly Vince.....

I've never met Vince and really at heart i think in fact I'm sure he's a nice guy...BUT....this whole unifinish saga has gone on for long enough now...

I'm sorry Vince but I just can't take you sincerely or seriously anymore....

Sorry pal but you've lost my respect now!

I've meet Vince in person. Stayed in a bad together lol well room. He is a totally different person. Then he comes across on here. He is honest. A funny c**t. No bad in him. We talk A lot on the phone. He takes posts up wrong on here. He should not even post about uni tbh. It works for him that's fine. Should just leave it at that. He loves plastering for sure. I hate it. But we get on. He has met a good few from the forum. And as far as I know nobody as a bad word to say about him.

I've meet Vince in person. Stayed in a bad together lol well room. He is a totally different person. Then he comes across on here. He is honest. A funny c**t. No bad in him. We talk A lot on the phone. He takes posts up wrong on here. He should not even post about uni tbh. It works for him that's fine. Should just leave it at that. He loves plastering for sure. I hate it. But we get on. He has met a good few from the forum. And as far as I know nobody as a bad word to say about him.

Apart from Flynny lol

f**k it , I here by declare I Ban myself from all unifinish threads on one condition, if there is ever another failure as such thread in future then let it be discussed so can understand why it came off ,

I admit I get to worked up about the gear and probably sound like a weirdo

Laters

f**k it , I here by declare I Ban myself from all unifinish threads on one condition, if there is ever another failure as such thread in future then let it be discussed so can understand why it came off ,

I admit I get to worked up about the gear and probably sound like a weirdo

Laters

Uni is s**t lol