Uni failure

Members online

Well it is a uni failure,,,,will post picts.1 wall,,,,,not a sign of any crazing on it,,,,bang it with hand,does note sound blown.put scraper behind it and comes off easy....it bubbled in a bit 24 hrs after it was paninted..top coat of paint im assured by customer who i trust is matt paint,,,,though it had not been painted within 5 years.non smokers.the 2 coats of plaster have fully fused together.thickness not a issue.sub wall is plasterboard.no paint stuck to back of unifinish.. will strip wall saturday and grit,remedial sunday....the guy is a gent and he told me about failures he had when he was on tools.at least he new i was not
IMG_20171110_192211.jpg
IMG_20171110_192200.jpg
making s**t up about this.
F****** embarrassed
IMG_20171110_192316.jpg
IMG_20171110_192316.jpg
IMG_20171110_192312.jpg
IMG_20171110_192316.jpg
IMG_20171110_192312.jpg

Well it is a uni failure,,,,will post picts.1 wall,,,,,not a sign of any crazing on it,,,,bang it with hand,does note sound blown.put scraper behind it and comes off easy....it bubbled in a bit 24 hrs after it was paninted..top coat of paint im assured by customer who i trust is matt paint,,,,though it had not been painted within 5 years.non smokers.the 2 coats of plaster have fully fused together.thickness not a issue.sub wall is plasterboard.no paint stuck to back of unifinish.. will strip wall saturday and grit,remedial sunday....the guy is a gent and he told me about failures he had when he was on tools.at least he new i was notView attachment 20218 View attachment 20219 making s**t up about this.
F****** embarrassed View attachment 20216 View attachment 20216 View attachment 20217 View attachment 20216 View attachment 20217
Oh dear well I will tell you now it's your own fault :( we had another case and the results will be the same for yours. I will leave to @Vincey to give you them results if he has the balls, looking at the pics it's obvious what's happened going off previous verdicts.

Well it is a uni failure,,,,will post picts.1 wall,,,,,not a sign of any crazing on it,,,,bang it with hand,does note sound blown.put scraper behind it and comes off easy....it bubbled in a bit 24 hrs after it was paninted..top coat of paint im assured by customer who i trust is matt paint,,,,though it had not been painted within 5 years.non smokers.the 2 coats of plaster have fully fused together.thickness not a issue.sub wall is plasterboard.no paint stuck to back of unifinish.. will strip wall saturday and grit,remedial sunday....the guy is a gent and he told me about failures he had when he was on tools.at least he new i was notView attachment 20218 View attachment 20219 making s**t up about this.
F****** embarrassed View attachment 20216 View attachment 20216 View attachment 20217 View attachment 20216 View attachment 20217
You can't do much mate other than put it right

And the question was when did it fail,as in what month or year will do and do you tell BG.? Or have you been keeping quite about it,you can always come out and tell us if your faith in Uni flop is starting to wain slightly.THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Yes not a problem sorting.the thing is its good to report failures,,,if we dont its not helping other lads on the forum.bg will day surface not compatible blah blah,,,not too thick bullshit.i have used the stuff for 3 years no issues.had no issue putting it on the wall,didnt dry too quick.
Yes mr flynny its my fault.

Feel for you pal..horrible situation.

Redo and drop them a bottle of wine in for the inconvenience.

They will appreciate your professionalism and attitude to resolving the problem and will sing your praises

Chin up fela

Feel for you pal..horrible situation.

Redo and drop them a bottle of wine in for the inconvenience.

They will appreciate your professionalism and attitude to resolving the problem and will sing your praises

Chin up fela
Im fine,,they are fine too,,have known them for a few years.will give them something.. very strange not having crazing on it yet not bonded to it.been doing it over 35 years had very few bond failures...in all those years i can say i have never blamed the plaster,,until now.

Im fine,,they are fine too,,have known them for a few years.will give them something.. very strange not having crazing on it yet not bonded to it.been doing it over 35 years had very few bond failures...in all those years i can say i have never blamed the plaster,,until now.

35yrs and still f**k**g jobs up!!!!

Phhhh f**k**g chancers!!!

Ah sh1t happens to us all :(
If it was easy everyone would be doing it (y)

f**k them giggety giggety goo

Never used this uni, have never seen it stocked either. Don't think I'd trust it anyways, least pva n skim u know what to expect.

Yes not a problem sorting.the thing is its good to report failures,,,if we dont its not helping other lads on the forum.bg will day surface not compatible blah blah,,,not too thick bullshit.i have used the stuff for 3 years no issues.had no issue putting it on the wall,didnt dry too quick.
Yes mr flynny its my fault.

No other lads on here use it, they have all taken the sound advice given out by myself and others.

I always look to the future not dwell on the past , seasonal winter disorder can effect everyone Gordon