Ultimate MT

Members online

Have you used/got one @dal ?
Good find that compared to amazon one
I never bothered to get one i thought they was entrance level (and am a sucker for buying new tools). when you search google try using .com .cn and so on instead of .Co.uk that way you will find products that are not available in the uk, But remember postage. Aliexpress will help search all the best Amazon eBay etc round the world for the best price and with alie you don't pay import tax.

Has anyone got or used one of these duraflex premiere trowels ?

That can give a review

Besides Malc

That can give a review

Besides Malc
f**k it am in. Will order

That can give a review

Besides Malc
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001R...Premier+Line&dpPl=1&dpID=41hyfjQ9B5L&ref=plSt

This looks the same trowel but with posh gold was just about to order the other one but seen this.... i stuck now... could order both
I can't find any review about duraflex

Last edited:

That can give a review

Besides Malc

Got a 14" Mt duraflex may 2014.

I'm sure I posted this before but anyway,

They had had just come out and I got it as part of a big order.

They are only a tiny bit more flexible than a standard mt trowel. After a few uses I found the best use is in the same way as the s*p*r*lex (quite late on in the set).

Difference is though that if you want to you CAN do the whole lot with them as they are that well made. Though I prefer to bung on and flatten with a more rigid blade.

As a test I threw on some interior s+c walls to break in a bit quicker - held up fine just too much give for heavy gear.

Using them for what they're meant for though and they'll polish up better than a standard trowel sooner without having to treat them quite so delicately as you would a s*p*r*lex.

Not sure if you'd NEED one, but if your a bit of a collector like me - nice to have one in the bag to change the monotony of same ol same ol.

;)

This is more confusing than buying a nela,lol
You get the gold one I'll get the other
Probably only used it about 10 times now, it's definitely more flexible then a standard mt and I don't think it would take long to break in. but I can't see me using that much tbh. Am now more concerned about having a rouge trowel that's not in a plasters one stop box.

Anyone seen the j barr trowels on ebay

I saw them the other day with his name stamped on the tang.
Looks like he's used an orbital sander to wear off the grind on the face - bit of special sales talk and charged another £50.

I saw them the other day with his name stamped on the tang.
Looks like he's used an orbital sander to wear off the grind on the face - bit of special sales talk and charged another £50.

wonder how much difference it makes....

Anyone seen the j barr trowels on ebay
Just had a look. He might do okay out of them.

A fool and his money are soon parted, and plastering has no shortage of fools.

Probably be a better idea to engrave the buyers name or initials on it though, who the fux J.Barr