UFC IS BACK!!

How
Can’t agree with that ufc is great for guys from a martial arts background that don’t have the platform like boxers to make the big money! Trust me as someone that practiced Muay Thai for many years there’s no money in it! And the skills compared to a boxer is far superior across the board in all martial arts! And the ufc gives these guys chance to make good money so stop talking shite (y)
It would be easier for an elite level boxer to train to become a champion UFC fighter than the other way round.

How

It would be easier for an elite level boxer to train to become a champion UFC fighter than the other way round.
It’s two different things boxers don’t need to come over to ufc two different sports it’s a platform for mixed martial artists to compete to a level where they can make decent money so why not leave it alone you don’t know what you’re talking about your just spouting waffle!

Who would you rather fight mike tyson in his prime or brock Lesnar?fair play to anyone who can make a good living from ufc but all I was saying is boxing and rugby league are a tougher sport.just my opinion might watch ufc Saturday see what the fuss is about.

Who would you rather fight mike tyson in his prime or brock Lesnar?fair play to anyone who can make a good living from ufc but all I was saying is boxing and rugby league are a tougher sport.just my opinion might watch ufc Saturday see what the fuss is about.
Try watching someone like saenchai or Ramon deckers on the Muay Thai circuit mike Tyson and the like of or any rugby player ain’t on the same level of fitness or skill and that’s a fact! It’s only how the sports are received by the public that makes them so popular! In Thailand Muay Thai is the number 1 sport (y)

You can not compare mike Tyson and brock lesnar, it’s a completely different sport, like comparing football with rugby, personally think ufc is a much more skilled sport than boxing

You can not compare mike Tyson and brock lesnar, it’s a completely different sport, like comparing football with rugby, personally think ufc is a much more skilled sport than boxing
A ufc fighter did try and fight one of the best boxers ever and could have been knocked out in 10 seconds if there wasn't so much money involved it is two different sports but you can compare the a bit being a fighting sport.probably like comparing rugby union and rugby league.

A ufc fighter did try and fight one of the best boxers ever and could have been knocked out in 10 seconds if there wasn't so much money involved it is two different sports but you can compare the a bit being a fighting sport.probably like comparing rugby union and rugby league.
A ufc fighter did try to fight a boxer(probably best boxer to ever live) and that was a complete farce of a fight just a money maker for everyone involved but as quick as mayweather could of ended it, if it was in the octagon it would of been over even quicker, fighting skills in the ufc wins every time for me personally

Type saenchai in YouTube and tell me a boxer would beat him in no hold bar contest! No chance me old sunshine!

A ufc fighter did try to fight a boxer(probably best boxer to ever live) and that was a complete farce of a fight just a money maker for everyone involved but as quick as mayweather could of ended it, if it was in the octagon it would of been over even quicker, fighting skills in the ufc wins every time for me personally
Probably because Mayweather wouldn't have wanted to get elbowed to the face so he would have just knocked him out straight away

Probably because Mayweather wouldn't have wanted to get elbowed to the face so he would have just knocked him out straight away
You can’t honestly think mayweather would even get a chance to throw a punch in a proper octagon fight. He would be on his arse in record time