tyrolean finish with parex

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clivo

Hi , anyone done a tyrolean finish with parex using a ritmo, what speed setting, water, nozzle etc ? or is it easier to just put it in the flicker gun :rolleyes)

I've done a fair bit of tyrolean with the ritmo, using the texture gun and big compressor, but with the air turned down low. I have always premixed the gear and poured into the open hopper and have the speed around 2.5 / 3

pretty much as wezly says. the texture gun is for texturing and the bigger compressor will give you a desired pattern. very quick

I've done a fair bit of tyrolean with the ritmo, using the texture gun and big compressor, but with the air turned down low. I have always premixed the gear and poured into the open hopper and have the speed around 2.5 / 3

so it wont do it with the onboard compressor ?

so it wont do it with the onboard compressor ?
I don't know if it will blow it on fine enough. I've only ever used the big one, although end up turning it down quite low, I don't know is the honest answer.

I've used a refina mortar gun with hopper using just the centre nozzle and kit and 1 tool compressor. I used k1. You need someone with you hopper up cos that compressor doesn't half push it thru

pretty much as wezly says. the texture gun is for texturing and the bigger compressor will give you a desired pattern. very quick

When u say texture gun. Do you mean the swing gun I have or another gun like the new one that does all things to all men

The one that the swing gun will connect straight to. I'm guessing I just use the r/s with a reducer?

Status
Not open for further replies.