Two plasterers looking for a labourer in Portsmouth..

Yeah do work some long hours when needed. Born in 84 yes I'm Clanfeild based at the moment but brought up in north end, My work mate is northend based.

This is a great start for someone...

Why is it there is a tonne of plasterers looking for labourers and tonnes of labourers looking for plasterers but never at the same time

When i'm about 60 which is only 8 years away, that's what i want to do, labour to a couple of spreads who are working their b*ll***s off and have no hassle and a nice little pay packet every week, dream job.No kidding been busy today and I ache like funk.

Last edited:
When i'm about 60 which is only 8 years away, that's what i want to do, labour to a couple of spreads who are working their b*ll***s off and have no hassle and a nice little pay packet every week, dream job.No kidding been busy today and I ache like funk.

Really??!!
Fook that unless it's loading a machine!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah really, organised old git me, it would be funny too! Less stress. had a bit of luck today though, job we were to start Wednesday has been put back until New year, funk knows how we were going to fit it in because we are up to our eyes in work at the moment!

I think that labourer has found a really good hiding place, to have eluded two grown plasterers.....saying that Portsmouth is a big place.....:inocente:

Funny you talk about being a labourer I always wind my dad up saying he can come and labour for me when he retires .. he hates me calling him a multi skilled labourer too have a good cracks with him though.

My old man use to give me s**t when I would fall asleep on the sofa in the evenings... Gte called lazy etc etc... right until I took him to work with me one day.... that showed him :D