Trowel Protection Advice

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wnproperty

New to the forum and just wondering if anyone on here could advise me on where i can get hold of case/pouch for my plastering trowels/tools, guy that i work for has a leather case that pops close for his finishing trowel, so any ideas where i may get one of those? Or any other options out there? I don't want to just hang it up in the van or leave in it a towel, because where i do various building works not just plastering its not used everyday and needs protecting....

Many thanks in advance, advice is appreciated.... Will

New to the forum and just wondering if anyone on here could advise me on where i can get hold of case/pouch for my plastering trowels/tools, guy that i work for has a leather case that pops close for his finishing trowel, so any ideas where i may get one of those? Or any other options out there? I don't want to just hang it up in the van or leave in it a towel, because where i do various building works not just plastering its not used everyday and needs protecting....

Many thanks in advance, advice is appreciated.... Will

Just use something like these for protecting the edges

100 X BLACK 5MM PLASTIC SLIDE BINDER A4 SPINE BINDING BARS NP WX29310 | eBay

better than those are the blue protectors you get with the Refina plazzi's. but i dont wanna ask them if they sell them seperatly for fear of the postage price.......................:RpS_crying:

Refina sell the leather pouch. Wouldnt fancy putting my trowel in it in 6 months time when its all mouldy inside

Many thanks for the advice so far, with regards to that Refina case, had a look on their website but cant find anything anywhere, is someone able to post up a link to one? Thanks again in advance....

If you want to be a bit pretentious Buy a aluminium gun case and hollow out the foam inside to the shape of your trowels then turn up on site like a hitman.:RpS_thumbup:

They used to do one a few years ago arti. Then when that numpty came on here he mysteriously said they were thinking of making one lol

Proper G**...........how much are they........;-)

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

When Refina were still on here they were gonna trial a different leather holder where the trowel slid into the side of the pouch rather than the top.......................but nobody got to trial them cos they ditched the forum and the remodelled pouch design.......................it was a sad day in plastering......................:RpS_crying:

When Refina were still on here they were gonna trial a different leather holder where the trowel slid into the side of the pouch rather than the top.......................but nobody got to trial them cos they ditched the forum and the remodelled pouch design.......................it was a sad day in plastering......................:RpS_crying:
how come they binned the forum mate ??

Don't know marra. They must have made a fortune off here

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.