Trowel cleaner

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it to local graveyard and find an 1889 grave stone the perfect texture and density then when it starts raining rub it fast as feck down the narrow edge of the stone and it will clean up a treat.:RpS_thumbup:

Take it to local graveyard and find an 1889 grave stone the perfect texture and density then when it starts raining rub it fast as feck down the narrow edge of the stone and it will clean up a treat.:RpS_thumbup:

Wow. Your minds in an odd place lol

Tried this before but ended up with a very sore nob :-0

I got an anonymous pm one night saying new blokes can get in you just cant say no to anything the grand master (bater?) says to do. My piles are killing me as it is at the min so i couldn't risk joining another club.

I got an anonymous pm one night saying new blokes can get in you just cant say no to anything the grand master (bater?) says to do. My piles are killing me as it is at the min so i couldn't risk joining another club.

Mysterious :huh:

Get down to aldi or lidl and buy the cheapest **** coca cola you can get your hands on. 39p for a 205 litre drum. Pour some in a bucket and over night put your tools in. Come back the next day and your tools are absolutely gleamin! But the rubber on the handles is gone.

Get down to aldi or lidl and buy the cheapest **** coca cola you can get your hands on. 39p for a 205 litre drum. Pour some in a bucket and over night put your tools in. Come back the next day and your tools are absolutely gleamin! But the rubber on the handles is gone.

Works a treat :RpS_thumbsup:

has anyone tried tri sodium citrate :RpS_unsure:

i use one of these tungsten carbide scrapers

82217.jpg

great for scrapeing back existing plaster when its proud of skirts of picture rail etc. as well.

you can also use nitro hydrochloric acid or hp sauce

has anyone tried tri sodium citrate :RpS_unsure:

i use one of these tungsten carbide scrapers

82217.jpg

great for scrapeing back existing plaster when its proud of skirts of picture rail etc. as well.

you can also use nitro hydrochloric acid or hp sauce
It's called a scarson

Status
Not open for further replies.