Trowel bending the wrong way

I've bent a couple of Mts back into shape by standing gently on both ends of trowel with the handle underneath as a last resort of course . Same could be done in a vice I should imagine

FB_IMG_1487420890183.jpg

It's a shame you two can't get on. Two of the forums best IMO. Not in a G** way or owt. Sorry Jess, I'm not homophobic. Just don't like cocks up my ass. @Pagey
I got nothing against the guy just wish he'd use things and then comment, substance is all I'm asking for

I got nothing against the guy just wish he'd use things and then comment, substance is all I'm asking for
What a prick you are I've told you a number of times I don't need five different trowels to skim a wall, I've mastered it with one. Wether I choose to use a certain material or tool has f**k all to do with you and if I choose not to that also has f**k all to do with you. Let's not move on from all your claims in this post, let's start with the email to Knauf you came out with earlier on?

Pmsl just read through this thread, @Vincey you kicked off for no reason
and shown your true colours.

Btw zoomed in and checked the date on the uni, almost out of date so clearly not a seller where you get it from either lol

What a prick you are I've told you a number of times I don't need five different trowels to skim a wall, I've mastered it with one. Wether I choose to use a certain material or tool has f**k all to do with you and if I choose not to that also has f**k all to do with you. Let's not move on from all your claims in this post, let's start with the email to Knauf you came out with earlier on?
We can talk later about emails, I nipped to merchants after your rant offs, got a present for you I'm happy to send it if you will use it and then comment, if not I'll have a go myself as normal, make my own mind up (substance)
IMG_3031.JPG

Got a feeling you two would carry this thread on all week @gps , I got a life so I'll let you play with each other

What's your opinions on e.u lol

Got a feeling you two would carry this thread on all week @gps , I got a life so I'll let you play with each other

What's your opinions on e.u lol

If having A life consists of going to a merchants to buy trowels and offer to send them to other members to try and prove a non existent point then it must be a barrel laughs for you.

And failing FYI

We can talk later about emails, I nipped to merchants after your rant offs, got a present for you I'm happy to send it if you will use it and then comment, if not I'll have a go myself as normal, make my own mind up (substance)
View attachment 16400
Let's talk now about emails then once that lie is cleared up we will move on to your other claims in this post. What you offering me? I have every tool Refina sell so won't be needing any of that.

Let's talk now about emails then once that lie is cleared up we will move on to your other claims in this post. What you offering me? I have every tool Refina sell so won't be needing any of that.
It is a Refina you idiot

Honestly I give up

No wonder you couldn't tell the difference yesterday with your trowels, you need glasses lol

Stick to thinking

I've just clocked flynny magnetic art thing is of him and Vincey look close enough at it you can see Vincey quiff and the other one is flynny

that was never real was it?.
I see that once in refinas April edition of their catalogue and just assumed it was an elaborate April fool's o_O
It's got to be some sort of wind up. Maybe the two handled handboard next. Or the 3 legged hop up.

Pmsl just read through this thread, @Vincey you kicked off for no reason
and shown your true colours.
He has shown his true colours and also made himself look more of prat than he normally does, made a load of accusations and blatant lies now the little bitch is hiding and won't explain his lies.