Tpf (soon to be) millionaire betting syndicate

Members online

This is a great thread! I am thoroughly entertained! Do we? Don’t we?? Who’s in??? BANTEEEERRR!!!

And so generous to donate your first team win! That is good karma right there and I pronounce this (as Queen *looks stern*) to be a lucky thread! May you all grow rich or die trying! :birra:

Let me go check the odds on that them come back and say yes regardless of the odds.

Yep looks good to me
Odds mean f**k all mate I’ve put good money on apparent “dead certs” and won a grand total of f**k all so I say if I think it looks ok then smash it on

This is a great thread! I am thoroughly entertained! Do we? Don’t we?? Who’s in??? BANTEEEERRR!!!

And so generous to donate your first team win! That is good karma right there and I pronounce this (as Queen *looks stern*) to be a lucky thread! Maybyou all grow rich or die trying! :birra:
I think your last statement is the more accurate your highness

And so generous to donate your first team win! That is good karma right there and I pronounce this (as Queen *looks stern*) to be a lucky thread! May you all grow rich or die trying! :birra:
Should see the private messages, there worse lol

Let me go check the odds on that them come back and say yes regardless of the odds.

Yep looks good to me
On a stag do a few years ago my mate had a call from a tipster about a horse that was a dead cert so I put £150 on the nose and the four legged f**k*r didn’t even place

6F72D4D9-F170-4553-8D93-4D40BA313D9A.png