TPF big weekend part 2

Steef and Andy g fallout cos they're wearing the same dress........painters.
What you going as @Stevieo a plasterer?
Pair of cheeky cnuts. It just so happens that I'm in UK on the 28th and will be in Lancashire 29th, so extending my trip by a day or two isn't out of the question.

Giving me lip, thinking there's an Irish sea in my way.....

Your my drinking business partner mate.
Big weathersooons on sea front to meet up for breakfast and pints.
BBQ could be dodgy ...only allowed certain areas + need the sea could be in.
Great idea though
Couldn't get tide times for more than a week in advance , did read some beaches BBQ is allowed
Your my drinking business partner mate.
Big weathersooons on sea front to meet up for breakfast and pints.
BBQ could be dodgy ...only allowed certain areas + need the sea could be in.
Great idea though
Just phoned the council and BBQ not allowed in public spaces , big dune fire last year apparently , so will be cooking in van and taking to beach or park

Couldn't get tide times for more than a week in advance , did read some beaches BBQ is allowed

Just phoned the council and BBQ not allowed in public spaces , big dune fire last year apparently , so will be cooking in van and taking to beach or park
We've had plenty of BBQ on st.annes beach mate.
But it's a bit out of the way from where everyone's meeting.
Could be an idea for Sunday (y)

There must be a nice grassy roundabout you could use mate? I'm surprised you didn't think of that with your track record you loon.

There must be a nice grassy roundabout you could use mate? I'm surprised you didn't think of that with your track record you loon.
I'll camp anywhere , open the back doors and fire inside the van if necessary , will be going early and find somewhere suitable

Less of the old.
7F4579DC-78ED-4CF9-89EA-7953CBC60EA9.gif

Do you know what I'm really looking forward to this gathering.
Some of you I actually describe as "my online friend" to people. Now I'm having to twist and turn and juggle to get there and you lot better not let me down. I'm expecting an absolute bunch of piss head wankers, that take the piss 24/7. I've a feeling I won't be.