Top films

Members online

Can't believe that noone mentioned brokeback mountain yet

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Apologies, should've done. Another straight 10 , both actors magnificent, but heath ledger in that displays some of the best acting I've ever seen. A huge loss that guy.

Can't believe that noone mentioned brokeback mountain yet

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Tis a good film even if its tough watching nown and again....i've seen it twice(y)

Perfect storm is a good film ....typical greedy lads out fishing on price work !!!
And run into trouble.

The funny thing is it's the most f**k*d up thing your watch the son turns into a fly and goes back to his mum and dads house his mum doing his dad up the Arse with strap on and the phone rings she un clips the strap on leaving it in the dad to answer the phone haha trust me watch it if you get the time another one of them in same thing is where a dad swaps places with his baby and when she breast feeds baby that's now the dad when he being breast fed is proper funny

I just think I'll take your word for it this time skipper. Don't want to end up needing to see a counciler after watching that madness :reloco:

There will be blood is a straight ten. Day Lewis extraordinary as usual, the kid in it incredible too

Legend that guy is. He goes to great lengths before playing his role. For instance, when he was staring in my left foot. He went and stayed with disabled people and after his stay, he went into that character and didn't stop until the filming was over. None of this stopping as soon as the cameras stopped rolling, all day everyday and even his wife had to help him go to the bathroom. Extreme to say the least but when the cameras rolling, you can see he's a fantastic actor. One of the best there's been. Does a great part in "in the name of the father".

The first Saw film was good and Hostel.
Some good films with subtitles but can never remember the titles!
Japanese one where fella was kidnapped and kept for 10 or 15 years locked up and his revenge.

If you've got a Now tv account like I have from an offer I got from samsung its a bloody nightmare to cancel! Be warned you need to do it on your computer not phone or tablet!

Not sure if its been mentioned but i watched this last year and its goodun, don't watch it with the missus cus you don't want her knowing your soft inside really when you start sobbing about true friendship and all that. :cachetada:

Obviously need the english subtitled version but its honestly a really good film

Attachments

• Top films
    IMG_5240.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 198