Tools

Anybody interested in some tools.i have a deluxe speedskim set 1200 plastic 1200 steel 600 plastic 600 steel only bought them 4 weeks ago so virtually brand new looking for 120.also have a 110 refina mega mixer paid 360 used it a couple of months then bought a dewalt.looking for 140.
How much did the 1200 speedskim mate ?

Anybody interested in some tools.i have a deluxe speedskim set 1200 plastic 1200 steel 600 plastic 600 steel only bought them 4 weeks ago so virtually brand new looking for 120.also have a 110 refina mega mixer paid 360 used it a couple of months then bought a dewalt.looking for 140.
Is the mega mixer an 1800 w

No mate not quitting wanted a speedskim for ages so got the set as we where doing a house with lots of big ceilings.was ok for that but back on site doing full rooms doesnt work for me.as for the drill i bought a cordless dewalt.live in widnes based in the northwest.

If it's a 1800 mate,I'll take it for £140 and collect on Saturday mate if that's ok?I'm taking lads upto Manchester on Saturday for Xmas pissup.

Bargain is the mixer at £+40..you jumped on battery mixer? £600 odd notes there are arnt there? Cant see them mixing 5 bags of dotting a time would need charging straight after

Bargain is the mixer at £+40..you jumped on battery mixer? £600 odd notes there are arnt there? Cant see them mixing 5 bags of dotting a time would need charging straight after
Yes mate got a dewalt kept hold on refina for the reason u mentioned but we get 20 bags of dab out out the two batteries so refina not getting used.

Yes mate got a dewalt kept hold on refina for the reason u mentioned but we get 20 bags of dab out out the two batteries so refina not getting used.
Cant see you getting long out of that dewalt mixing that much adhesive day in day out tbh . A few of the lads have got em at the firm we sub too .great for skim seem to struggle of dab

Cant see you getting long out of that dewalt mixing that much adhesive day in day out tbh . A few of the lads have got em at the firm we sub too .great for skim seem to struggle of dab
Yes I live in salford Manchester. I'll see if me pal wants to go half to it
ok mate let us know tommorow if u want it.theres a few interested in it if not.

At £140 ull have alot interested aslong as it's the bigger one and in good nick..bargain..my 1st one lasted 13 years..worth there weight in gold
I've had mine 20 years. It's still going strong . We have cheap s**t ones aswell depending which sites were on due to thieving c**ts

Are you on generators? We are,but got 2 refinanced mega mixers so ain't shelling out 4 one of them,plus like I said cant see battery lasting long after mixing 5 bag dotting batches
Yes generators. We use it for dab and have a shitty makita for the skim that's why its lasted so long .as soon as the dabbing done I put it back in the van before some c**t robs it whilst you go for a piss or smoke most of our sites are full of thieves