Too hot for plastering!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodplasterer

Bleeding hell how hot was it today luckily we had 2 sets on before 12 and called it a day for a pair of pints in the local :RpS_thumbup:

Did another brick effect render job in Lincoln yesterday, it was hot we ended up finishing the job in the day cos it was curing that quick we could carve straight away, so been bottling my cider and Rioja today whilst sampling some of my conditioned beer straight from the cask

Bottling cider.......sampling beer from the cask!!!!! what kind of operation are you running doon there, big yin? :RpS_drool:

Sounds like you got a micro brewery going on there warrior whats it like im thinking of getting one going for christmas.

Sounds like you got a micro brewery going on there warrior whats it like im thinking of getting one going for christmas.

i used to brew beer an wine years ago mate, and to be honest it was always crap to poor, major hangovers, shits etc, but this is quality , the beer is spot on , ive only had a pint of the pilsner and thats better than the beer (an i only sup bitter normally) i had a glass of the wine when i racked it again and it was nice, now i have conditioned it and bottled it WOW, can't wait to try the stout, only problem i have is not enough fridges, they are much better kits nowadays mate and so simple

its been hot and i had a massive decision shud i wind all 4 windows down or break the bank and put the a/c on plumpt for windows with a nice sea breeze and an ice cold orange lucozade

Not enough fridges? Sling the food out then mate :RpS_thumbup:

you wanna get yourself a cornelius keg - you can pressurise it lots more than standards kegs and cos it's slim you can fit it in the fridge easily.

there's also ways of cooling your kegs too. you can make your own cooler with stainless steel tubing that's submerged in ice or you can buy an external cooling unit. There's also lots of DIY setups with kegs/cornie's in fridges with taps on top.

you wanna get yourself a cornelius keg - you can pressurise it lots more than standards kegs and cos it's slim you can fit it in the fridge easily.

there's also ways of cooling your kegs too. you can make your own cooler with stainless steel tubing that's submerged in ice or you can buy an external cooling unit. There's also lots of DIY setups with kegs/cornie's in fridges with taps on top.

was thinking about a corny but i have a couple off 11gall kegs that i am thinking of rigging up with my inline chiller unit up to a couple of hand pumps, but at the min my kink keg is in the fridge in my bar.
By Night
Bar1.jpg

By Day
Photo040.jpg

i was doing mono today aswell. 25 bags on a gable, freehand round window, in full sunlight. i was dripping

Status
Not open for further replies.