today ceiling

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 29624

Messed up my first bit of plastering today....pete gave me 4 x4 ceiling to do...layed my second coat on to thin and was looking rubbish and would have had no time to trowel it the way it was....i would have been well stuffed on my own....lucky for me he was there to tell me to bang a third coat on while he flattened it and got it right again. Thought its not a bad thing to post that I now realise what a lot were saying to me on here were right and I've still got a lot to learn....I'm game for it but now know I'm not quite a world beater just yet.

Such a nice bloke he even said he wouldnt mention it so I didnt get a ribbing:)

It was my fault I should of made sure you was ok ,forget today roll on Monday.
It all turned out okay in the end
image.jpg

At least you learnt to artex.

What? You are 2coating the ceilings? That's what happens when you put a courser and chanser together :numberone:

Mate, we have all had to put another coat on to make it look good, that what makes the difference between someone who cares about there work.

It was my fault I should of made sure you was ok ,forget today roll on Monday.
It all turned out okay in the end
View attachment 10422

At least you learnt to artex.
Lodan, basic rule for working on ceiling is you do big swings . Don't go only up to you nose . Looking and that picture, you managed to go and around it ! Don't know wtf you 2 are doing up there:rayos:
:D:D:D

Vince has told us all about it in the private section:tarjetaroja:.

Only joking just remember that it's only ever a mistake if you learn nothing from it and keep repeating it, otherwise its just another lesson (y).
Buddy where is the video of the skimming u and boy wonder did in 2 days. Want to show a bloke I know

Vince has told us all about it in the private section:tarjetaroja:.

Only joking just remember that it's only ever a mistake if you learn nothing from it and keep repeating it, otherwise its just another lesson (y).

When you can snatch the pebble from my hand it will be time for you to leave....

We have all missed it before mate. Wait till summer and its drying twice as fast. just give free rolls of sand paper to customer

Status
Not open for further replies.