To all the billy big bollox on here!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 49960
  • Start date

Members online

Hope you made good money because the word is out from people in the no come April there's no work !! Biggest reccsion in history coming !! Just letting you in on it !!
And Cook you owls !!!! Sillycunt

Hope you made good money because the word is out from people in the no come April there's no work !! Biggest reccsion in history coming !! Just letting you in on it !!
giphy (57).gif

You can’t beat a good old recession gets rid of all the s**t.
Con men who over charged and lazy fucks
who do nothing.
The will always be work just depends on how much you have borrowed and how cheap you go to work for I remember lads in 2008 going In for £1.20 a meter before tax luckily I was in the lime game because you wouldn’t catch me doing any thing like that old man was getting £7.50 a meter in the 70’s!

You can’t beat a good old recession gets rid of all the s**t.
Con men who over charged and lazy fucks
who do nothing.
The will always be work just depends on how much you have borrowed and how cheap you go to work for I remember lads in 2008 going In for £1.20 a meter before tax luckily I was in the lime game because you wouldn’t catch me doing any thing like that old man was getting £7.50 a meter in the 70’s!
where bouts are you?

i could do with a lime contact

It's the free s**t you get on benefits that's more attractive than the actual money, get yourself some cocaine sell it, money right there. That's how it works, I know people with legitimate jobs who punt a bit of gear and make a good bit of money on the side.