Tin walls

Pricing a job in an office building where the walls are tin and wall papered. Its canny clear that studs are every 400 amd they are easy located as you can feel them with a bit pressure but cant tell if they are wood or tin. Thought i could find joists and screw fix boards to them but cant get a screw though the tin.
Im thinking a tight dot n dab might be the way, streight over the paper as a it might not tick well to the tin?
Papers stuck on real well ( ive never dared dot n dab over paper b4)
Any ideas?

Pricing a job in an office building where the walls are tin and wall papered. Its canny clear that studs are every 400 amd they are easy located as you can feel them with a bit pressure but cant tell if they are wood or tin. Thought i could find joists and screw fix boards to them but cant get a screw though the tin.
Im thinking a tight dot n dab might be the way, streight over the paper as a it might not tick well to the tin?
Any ideas?

Are you for f**k**g real ....just pull the canny things out and youll find what your looking for ??
My god you go back and ask your client this question....for fucks sake.

Reactions: s61
Are you for f**k**g real ....just pull the canny things out and youll find what your looking for ??
My god you go back and ask your client this question....for fucks sake.
I'm not sure which button to press, like?Funny?Agree? Friendly?
All the above me thinks LOL

Any ideas?

you will need a self tapping screw... like the ones they use for metal fixing... if its tougher than that then that may make thinhs a little more interesting