Tiling course

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lads,Look I am willing to do a free tiling course for free, it will take place at my moms house & I will stick up some Plasterboards on timber battens in the garage & you can all have a go & i will teach you how to do it properly. :RpS_cool: Like I say it's free of charge but small donations are accepted to help pay for the adhesive & grout & tiles & spacers. There will also be a £5 entry fee but the training is totally free :) My mom said she will supply tea & biscuits or coffee if your feeling tired. Best day would be a Sunday afternoon once we are back from church.Please leave names on here or inbox me.Thanks a lot lads & hope to see you soon. Dave :)

I can't make it but @beddy said he will come put his name down :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Lads,Look I am willing to do a free tiling course for free, it will take place at my moms house & I will stick up some Plasterboards on timber battens in the garage & you can all have a go & i will teach you how to do it properly. :RpS_cool: Like I say it's free of charge but small donations are accepted to help pay for the adhesive & grout & tiles & spacers. There will also be a £5 entry fee but the training is totally free :) My mom said she will supply tea & biscuits or coffee if your feeling tired. Best day would be a Sunday afternoon once we are back from church.Please leave names on here or inbox me.Thanks a lot lads & hope to see you soon. Dave :)
Pm sent mate ...

Sounds like a dodji set up to me ..... Its free ..... But 5 pound entry , sounds like it costs 5 pound mate , plus a donation . In my books its not free ..... Cheap yes not free though , peace

Whats the first thing you get taught ? To work left to right like u said it the other thread ? :RpS_thumbup: Im doin one of these with cassie so al leave your spaces free , well cassies is a possibility ! Lol

I know this deplaster or whatever her name is, is only taking the piss.. ( no ones that r******d ) but I am going to delete this thread tonite.. Ive got a few suppliers who are sorting some gear etc out for us, and they will be giving the page the once over... so dont want them reading r******d statements.... that ok ?? its only for a while, then argue away to your hearts content for me..lol..

I dont know mate, hes either

1. some sad case pretending to be someone else
2. some really mixed up person, who I feel abit sorry for really..

either way.. hes dust...lol... im only deleting **** because a few suppliers said they will check out the page next week,

I know this deplaster or whatever her name is, is only taking the piss.. ( no ones that r******d ) but I am going to delete this thread tonite.. Ive got a few suppliers who are sorting some gear etc out for us, and they will be giving the page the once over... so dont want them reading r******d statements.... that ok ?? its only for a while, then argue away to your hearts content for me..lol..
You delete away pal, I told you this tiling section moderation has gone to your head lol it's quite cute really :RpS_lol:You only want to delete all my posts so the sponsors can't see that your really a scaffold monkey lol lol :RpS_laugh: :RpS_lol:

It's someone who comes on here regular,obviously a scot, and it think there may be a few simarlarities between the vids and forum personality.I have my reservations anyway.:RpS_thumbup:

I dont know mate, hes either

1. some sad case pretending to be someone else
2. some really mixed up person, who I feel abit sorry for really..

either way.. hes dust...lol... im only deleting **** because a few suppliers said they will check out the page next week,

From what i remember people had his life , and he new jack **** but thought he new the lot ...... Only reason to do a course is a piss take of urs really ..... Hes regret it when his mar has all the lads in her room :RpS_thumbsup:

I reckon he prob is a tiler, prob from the tilers forum cos he seems to know his stuff. I got banned from their forum for trolling

i thought that deplastering was the one who worked from a bicycle and trailer! also known as the clay plaster man.

Status
Not open for further replies.