Tiling course

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lads,Look I am willing to do a free tiling course for free, it will take place at my moms house & I will stick up some Plasterboards on timber battens in the garage & you can all have a go & i will teach you how to do it properly. :RpS_cool: Like I say it's free of charge but small donations are accepted to help pay for the adhesive & grout & tiles & spacers. There will also be a £5 entry fee but the training is totally free :) My mom said she will supply tea & biscuits or coffee if your feeling tired. Best day would be a Sunday afternoon once we are back from church.Please leave names on here or inbox me.Thanks a lot lads & hope to see you soon. Dave :)

Nisus

Elite Member
I can't make it but @beddy said he will come put his name down :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fatarm

Trainee mod
Hi Lads,Look I am willing to do a free tiling course for free, it will take place at my moms house & I will stick up some Plasterboards on timber battens in the garage & you can all have a go & i will teach you how to do it properly. :RpS_cool: Like I say it's free of charge but small donations are accepted to help pay for the adhesive & grout & tiles & spacers. There will also be a £5 entry fee but the training is totally free :) My mom said she will supply tea & biscuits or coffee if your feeling tired. Best day would be a Sunday afternoon once we are back from church.Please leave names on here or inbox me.Thanks a lot lads & hope to see you soon. Dave :)
Pm sent mate ...

CTPlastering

Sounds like a dodji set up to me ..... Its free ..... But 5 pound entry , sounds like it costs 5 pound mate , plus a donation . In my books its not free ..... Cheap yes not free though , peace

CTPlastering

Whats the first thing you get taught ? To work left to right like u said it the other thread ? :RpS_thumbup: Im doin one of these with cassie so al leave your spaces free , well cassies is a possibility ! Lol

cassie

I know this deplaster or whatever her name is, is only taking the piss.. ( no ones that retarded ) but I am going to delete this thread tonite.. Ive got a few suppliers who are sorting some gear etc out for us, and they will be giving the page the once over... so dont want them reading retarded statements.... that ok ?? its only for a while, then argue away to your hearts content for me..lol..

cassie

I dont know mate, hes either

1. some sad case pretending to be someone else
2. some really mixed up person, who I feel abit sorry for really..

either way.. hes dust...lol... im only deleting **** because a few suppliers said they will check out the page next week,

I know this deplaster or whatever her name is, is only taking the piss.. ( no ones that retarded ) but I am going to delete this thread tonite.. Ive got a few suppliers who are sorting some gear etc out for us, and they will be giving the page the once over... so dont want them reading retarded statements.... that ok ?? its only for a while, then argue away to your hearts content for me..lol..
You delete away pal, I told you this tiling section moderation has gone to your head lol it's quite cute really :RpS_lol:You only want to delete all my posts so the sponsors can't see that your really a scaffold monkey lol lol :RpS_laugh: :RpS_lol:

kgreigh

Private Member
It's someone who comes on here regular,obviously a scot, and it think there may be a few simarlarities between the vids and forum personality.I have my reservations anyway.:RpS_thumbup:

CTPlastering

I dont know mate, hes either

1. some sad case pretending to be someone else
2. some really mixed up person, who I feel abit sorry for really..

either way.. hes dust...lol... im only deleting **** because a few suppliers said they will check out the page next week,
From what i remember people had his life , and he new jack **** but thought he new the lot ...... Only reason to do a course is a piss take of urs really ..... Hes regret it when his mar has all the lads in her room :RpS_thumbsup:

I reckon he prob is a tiler, prob from the tilers forum cos he seems to know his stuff. I got banned from their forum for trolling

malc

Private Member
i thought that deplastering was the one who worked from a bicycle and trailer! also known as the clay plaster man.

Status
Not open for further replies.