Thoughts??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cranny77

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1413916514.095049.jpg is this technically known in the trade as fooked?? Any one else get this problem I've only had it for three weeks

No its not fooked cranny...just put the roller back in the scuttle....it'll be fine mate:RpS_thumbup:

are you always a cocky **** ?

lol it was actually my only sensible post of the night, it looked like a speedskim that had become warped and thus I was going to offer some constructive advice is that was the case :RpS_lol:

View attachment 4016 is this technically known in the trade as fooked?? Any one else get this problem I've only had it for three weeks

Not mate, it not technically fooooked ;-) just pull it out and clean behind the blade. From the pic you emailed me there looks to be a build up and dirty? You need to keep the gap between the blade and support clean.

There are spare blades available also

Not mate, it not technically fooooked ;-) just pull it out and clean behind the blade. From the pic you emailed me there looks to be a build up and dirty? You need to keep the gap between the blade and support clean.

There are spare blades available also

is that how u get the blade out just pull it hard.

Is there a G** section? so all the horny benders can go there and stop flirting through topics... Cheers ryan il pull the blade out clean it and see if that helps.

I'd best book myself in for a back, sack and crack wax then :RpS_thumbsup:
Ooh behave lol :RpS_crying: In all seriousness dude I'm gonna want to pick up some contacts down that way gonna be moving just outside Newton abbot il give u a buzz when I'm down fella :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.