Those fiddly bits

Olican

Private Member
@JessThePlasterer asked recently if you skim those fiddly little bits usually next to architrave. I've got lots of margin trowels but sods law dictates they are always too big or small. We always do them as they take no time. So approach is this:
When set is on @Jojo1974 will take a business card and fold it to exact size

IMG_20180504_094113.jpg

IMG_20180504_094108.jpg

He'll run some stiff fat down, dont tell him he is going bald.

IMG_20180504_094051.jpg

Will leave it then and forget about it, play with those little strips too soon spoils them. Let them harden then run some stiff fat down them. Look at his happy face

IMG_20180504_143043.jpg

And if your lucky he'll get his skinny cock out at the end
IMG_20180504_143052.jpg

@JessThePlasterer asked recently if you skim those fiddly little bits usually next to architrave. I've got lots of margin trowels but sods law dictates they are always too big or small. We always do them as they take no time. So approach is this:

View attachment 23364

View attachment 23365

View attachment 23366

Will leave it then and forget about it, play with those little strips too soon spoils them. Let them harden then run some stiff fat down them. Look at his happy face

View attachment 23367

View attachment 23368
Doesn’t he look a happy bunny in his work

Must of took him a age. Wall joining wasnt even on in first pic . Second pic it was finished and he was still on with that bit

Jesus, wish I was that happy plastering. I always look like I’m doing it for free.

Hard to see from picture but id probably pack that out curve it to wall less faffing about

That's so weird, I always thought your profile pick had been photoshopped to look ugly.
Apparently not :p

View attachment 23364

View attachment 23365

View attachment 23366

View attachment 23367

View attachment 23368
That's my stunt double ..