Thistle magnetic plaster

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi what is that magnetic plaster like to use I know they say you can just pva and skim with it like multi but is it that easy? Thanks

Doesn't like going on too heavy and you need to be between 4 and 6mm for best stickyness

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Doesn't like going on too heavy and you need to be between 4 and 6mm for best stickyness

At 4-6mm what sort of coverage per bag would you expect per bag?is that that the specified depth?i would like to use it when I get the chance,at the price it's not something you can just have a go at unless you want it in your own home.

At 4-6mm what sort of coverage per bag would you expect per bag?is that that the specified depth?i would like to use it when I get the chance,at the price it's not something you can just have a go at unless you want it in your own home.
5m2 is about right... but I seemed to get more on... I will find some shots when I get back home and post them to give an idea how far it went

Hi what is that magnetic plaster like to use I know they say you can just pva and skim with it like multi but is it that easy? Thanks
Alot easier on new boards or quite flat walls CUs if u overskim a all over the place wall u find it hard to get the depth needed for the weaker magnets to work 5mm at least

My plan when or if i get to use it would be to lay on 3mm then flatten and run a light brush through it. Leave for 2/3 hours and apply a second 3mm and finish.

WP_20150331_13_52_57_Pro.jpg
2bags first coat 1 bag laid in

Cheers guys any idea were is the cheapest place to get a bag then

Hi Daniel,

As @theplasterman has kindly pointed out, we can supply it at £75.87 exc VAT, plus £4.95 delivery. You can find it here:

http://www.first4magnets.com/other-...y-british-gypsum-25kg-bag-5sqm-coverage-p8280

And, of course, we are happy to advise on the best type of magnets to use! :)

Feel free to give us a call on 0845 519 4701 or email at sales@first4magnets.com to discuss.

Thanks
Matt
first4magnets.

Status
Not open for further replies.