This just popped up on my fb

John j

Mono Don
Made me laugh.
Little tip , I don't artex but if you need to patch the circle pattern . Put some skim on and while it's still wet put a car sponge on it turn it a complete turn and pull it of

Attachments

• IMG_1131.PNG
    IMG_1131.PNG
    455.6 KB · Views: 342
Works with Tesco carrier bag over the sponge even better. Other supermarket branded plastic bags are available

Never ceases to amaze me the stuff that people put in their home because they imagined it looked good... Glitter popcorn ceilings for one... I don't care how high you are, it still looks like trash.

Never ceases to amaze me the stuff that people put in their home because they imagined it looked good... Glitter popcorn ceilings for one... I don't care how high you are, it still looks like trash.

Glitter popcorn ceilings ? do you mean the blown vermiculite ceilings with pieces of broken glass added to the mix, that glitter when the lights hit the ceiling ?

Was a period where people loved all the cherub and niches in there council houses dado rail and striped wall paper under it still see some houses with it in,also carpets that wouldn't look out of place in a weatherspoons pub

Once went to a house and it was like blocks of ice sticking out wall . Customer said what should we do . I said move house.

Was a period where people loved all the cherub and niches in there council houses dado rail and striped wall paper under it still see some houses with it in,also carpets that wouldn't look out of place in a weatherspoons pub

have to say venetian plaster is becoming more popular in 2 up 2 down houses and I think it is devaluing a product and should not be allowed :D

have to say venetian plaster is becoming more popular in 2 up 2 down houses and I think it is devaluing a product and should not be allowed :D
I know a bloke who does it his whole house is covered in different finishes his kitchen even has a black marble effect ceiling just looks like a lot of left over gear and thought where in my house can I use it

I know a bloke who does it his whole house is covered in different finishes his kitchen even has a black marble effect ceiling just looks like a lot of left over gear and thought where in my house can I use it
Is it Gordon?

Its all about the calligraphy font stick on quotes these days. Hopefully they pull the plaster off when we are back to porcelain dolphins.
Yep, wet plastic bag is a great job