This is what you get

Members online

No members online now.

Djr

This is what happens when people cant wait and use cowboys out of the local paper. This is at me mates missus house
IMG-20190821-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20190821-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20190821-WA0002.jpg

Did the said plasterer advertise him or her self as a cowboy plasterer ???? . You can't always blame the customer for there decision to use some one from a local paper . The problem starts and stops with the trades man or woman . Just saying . PS. hope she did not pay for that .

Aah wow that’s awful.... course now the whole reveal will have to be hacked off... this will end up effecting the other beads so whole wall’s gonna have to come down! Goes without saying this will effect the structure of the kitchen so that’ll have to be ripped out, back to brick etc...... chuh! :inocente:

This is what happens when people cant wait and use cowboys out of the local paper. This is at me mates missus house View attachment 38727View attachment 38728View attachment 38729
Criminal. Don't know how people can do that to people's homes.
I saw a similar standard at my best mates house at the weekend. He knew I was busy and wanted the pride of doing the job himself... He'd obviously never picked up a trowel before, but apart from not using any beads it's probably on par with that plasterer!

Attachments

• IMG_20190818_162506.jpg
    IMG_20190818_162506.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 202
Criminal. Don't know how people can do that to people's homes.
I saw a similar standard at my best mates house at the weekend. He knew I was busy and wanted the pride of doing the job himself... He'd obviously never picked up a trowel before, but apart from not using any beads it's probably on par with that plasterer!
So he’s feeling pretty proud then?! :ROFLMAO:

Lol, fair enough it’s his own house!

Aah wow that’s awful.... course now the whole reveal will have to be hacked off... this will end up effecting the other beads so whole wall’s gonna have to come down! Goes without saying this will effect the structure of the kitchen so that’ll have to be ripped out, back to brick etc...... chuh! :inocente:

Be lucky if the house doesn't fall down.