Thinking of getting a k4 or G4.

Members online

Great to meet you today @Jim85

Look forward to working with you in the future
14330167_1128449303887748_9161204209975589352_n.jpg

Ryan always wins the deal, I went to p1ss a while back for a sponge float and after a conversation with Ryan I ended up coming home with an eze24 for my texture work an ezek4 and genny for all my backing coats and I don't know how he managed it but I also come back with a diesel pump just in case I did any screeding he told me it's better to have them and not need them than need em and not have em, so I suppose it made sense really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan always wins the deal, I went to p1ss a while back for a sponge float and after a conversation with Ryan I ended up coming home with an eze24 for my texture work an ezek4 and genny for all my backing coats and I don't know how he managed it but I also come back with a diesel pump just in case I did any screeding he told me it's better to have them and not need them than need em and not have em, so I suppose it made sense really

True story?

True story?
Yeh mate 100% true I can't wait till I get a screeding job for the diesel pump, he tried selling me a polystyrene cutter aswell but I turned it down I thought he was going a bit far with that as I've already got a padsaw for cutting my eps

Yeh mate 100% true I can't wait till I get a screeding job for the diesel pump, he tried selling me a polystyrene cutter aswell but I turned it down I thought he was going a bit far with that as I've already got a padsaw for cutting my eps

You forgot about lorry load of material just Incase you needed it

I found best way keeping him away from your account is emails. No phone calls , no visits to the shop:endesacuerdo:. That man is dangerous ! :D

That's a salesman for you

And the best sale and after sales service in the country by miles(y)
So you know them all ? I have been dealing with PFT (the true name ) for years , all plasterers know the material , know the game , know the machines

So you know them all ? I have been dealing with PFT (the true name ) for years , all plasterers know the material , know the game , know the machines
That was about service. Order from Pft Wales arrives in 3-4 days. P1ss - next day. Products and machines .... I won't go there cos everyone says I am the best and mine is best, and they should.

Does this stem back years in u 2 not liking each other? Everytime Ryan puts sumat up about a machine Keith you have a pop..

That was about service. Order from Pft Wales arrives in 3-4 days. P1ss - next day. Products and machines .... I won't go there cos everyone says I am the best and mine is best, and they should.

Hiya. What did u order from us? We do next day delivery if ordered before 12.

Does this stem back years in u 2 not liking each other? Everytime Ryan puts sumat up about a machine Keith you have a pop..
i know machines and back up ,i have no disrespect for Ryan ,never will ,just get pissed off with the playground chat if its not going his way ,tbh

i know machines and back up ,i have no disrespect for Ryan ,never will ,just get pissed off with the playground chat if its not going his way ,tbh
Wasn't a dig Keith just wondered if there was abit of history there in the early years of the forum..

:baaa:only you can sell machines ? only you are the best ? we all have a choice in this world ,don't be so belittling because it's not you

What are you going on about? Keith, you say your fed up with playground chat... You always comment and begin it.

Have a good evening

Wasn't a dig Keith just wondered if there was abit of history there in the early years of the forum..
no mate ,Ryan is ok ,got a lot of gear from him over the years ,he sales his machines ,i deal with PFT ,really that simply ,when he posted the new Mtec ,i liked the post ,but with backing from the likes of Les/Stu and Ian over the years ,im happy ,is that wrong ?