Thinking of getting a k4 or G4.

Jim85

Hi I'm thinking of getting a new bigger machine. Brought a second hand pump before and guessed our way to get it working. Now we have the hang of it we want it to put the gear on twice as fast.

Been looking online and the k4 seems like a good pump and seems like a good deal with the genny. What's the difference between that and the G4?

What are they like to transport around? Iv got a Swb transit, is that big enough? We have got a hi ace aswell so will put genny in one and machine in other. And are they mega heavy to push around on site?

Think there pretty much identical machines,used to have a G4 and could get that and Genny into a Vito van easily enough

Hi I'm thinking of getting a new bigger machine. Brought a second hand pump before and guessed our way to get it working. Now we have the hang of it we want it to put the gear on twice as fast.

Been looking online and the k4 seems like a good pump and seems like a good deal with the genny. What's the difference between that and the G4?

What are they like to transport around? Iv got a Swb transit, is that big enough? We have got a hi ace aswell so will put genny in one and machine in other. And are they mega heavy to push around on site?

The G4 has been around for yonks
The k4 looks decent and is cheaper
A bit like buying a bmw or a Vauxhall

I am pretty sure all the major components come out of the same factory...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

What are the gennys like that power the machines? I know it's gonna wake the neighbours up but do they cost a fortune to run?

What are the gennys like that power the machines? I know it's gonna wake the neighbours up but do they cost a fortune to run?
Did you think about a diesel machine. The best machines more powerful can spray higher and longer don't have to put it in and out of the van no generator and about 6 a day to run

We used to use an sp11. It wasn't ours but it cost the guy who brought it about 25 grand and that's a bit on the strong side for us. I don't really wanna buy second hand again I can't handle the stress of having break downs and not knowing how to fix it again and not having anyone to ask. It sucks!

We used to use an sp11. It wasn't ours but it cost the guy who brought it about 25 grand and that's a bit on the strong side for us. I don't really wanna buy second hand again I can't handle the stress of having break downs and not knowing how to fix it again and not having anyone to ask. It sucks!
U won't have a break down with a diesel machine. I've never seen it happen.

Hi Jim,

Was going to give you a call tomorrow to discuss.

To clarify a few points.

Major parts on machines include the Top Motor and Star Wheel motor.
The G4 and K4 use the exact same motors made from a company called NORD - they are identical.

The shape and size is also identical. The K4 has a thicker hopper than the G4. The electrical components are pretty much the same, again, many coming from the same place.

The main difference is the layout of the control panel and where they are assembled.

We dealt with PFT for many years and know the G4 better than most - we wouldn't have brought out a budget version. As stated before, the reason why we sell a bigger gene is you simply get more for your money with us. We have many machines out there now and the reviews are awesome both from current and ex PFT customers.

All spares are avalible for next day delivery and there is a range to choose from. None of this 'genuine' malarkey. What works - works! You also have the full back up and support of three of our franchises and a number of others on the way.

Our 20KvA comes in the exact size frame as the 15KvA or 12KvA gene so you lose no space. It is slightly heavier but one guy can still push it into the back of the van. Or if your as strong as the last two Bulgarians who bought one, you can both lift it up.. (I don't recommended that)

We have both machines in our depot and will happily show you the exact comparisons

We have an EZE K4 and Genset in stock. I would also recommend looking at the M-tec M330, in my opinion it's a far better machine than any other electric machine

Will drop you a PM mate

Last edited:
Hi Jim

The G4x range of machines offers a superbly built machine backed with 1st class service from any Official PFT dealer.

The G4X smart is the lowest priced machine in the range and with a generator and some other bits makes a very reasonable priced complete package.

Top of your list should be a machine that is built to last, simple to use, does what you need it to do & safe in the knowledge that in many years time you will be able to buy Original PFT parts for it from the many official dealers. (last thing you want is a broken machine you cant fix)