It's more to do with wether jubs material can withstand zone 4 weather systems
They haven't passed the tests aparently
Gary pearcey is on the case as its a decent job for both of us
Parex seem to have all the paperwork to back the guarentee needed for the labc
The manufacturers guarentee is something else
I'm sure @owls knows the score

Yep jub don't have it,
Parex,sto and sas (I think).
Parex has it for any thin coat, Ie mineral acrylic and or ewi system.
Depends what carrier board they've used, there on zone 4 for sineat, or Aqua board, parex limit it to a few applicators they issue it too. I have one on an icf project coming up, everything has to be logged, signed off at every stage etc.

Do jub have a water based sealant like paraguard? I don't use jub so don't know like.

Yep jub don't have it,
Parex,sto and sas (I think).
Parex has it for any thin coat, Ie mineral acrylic and or ewi system.
Depends what carrier board they've used, there on zone 4 for sineat, or Aqua board, parex limit it to a few applicators they issue it too. I have one on an icf project coming up, everything has to be logged, signed off at every stage etc.

Do jub have a water based sealant like paraguard? I don't use jub so don't know like.
I've spoke to the 3 manufacturers I use regually which is jub,Parex and sas Europe.
Parex are the only one at the movement that can offer the full premiere guarentee needed to keep the labc happy!!!
Jub are trying to wangle it but it doesn't look good
Aparently there's not a location in the UK that can test this system long term to see if the thin coat system is comparable to our severe weather climate!!
When I priced a Parex job on Dartmoor (Devon)a few years back the carrier board needed sealing as well as the acrylic finish
There we're other things also that I've never heard of that needed pricing in due to the location
The job is 850m2 so I'll have to go back to the builder and see what they say to the spec changing!!
I'm not sure if jub have a sealer.
I've been told by the local rep he can get it signed off for me
@Dansouthcoast84

Don't you find it funny that Parex advertise Paraguard as impermeable yet you have to do all this extra things on a spec before finishing with it?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't you find it funny that Parex advertise Paraguard as impermeable yet you have to do all this extra things on a spec before finishing with it?!

your right but the do have to cover them selves and line there pockets!!!!!
also if there are only one or two systems with the severe rating its gona have to be used. i am glad they have it because it has given me more chance of getting work from architects

Status
Not open for further replies.