The Sun Dreamteam Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faliraki....................:RpS_drool:. those were the days............its was fu@kin carnage when i went with the lads years ago................not ideal for a honeymoon i would have said...................:RpS_laugh:

no way ideal for an honeymoon lol, when i went it was before the tele got hold of it so it was full of women and not gangs of pisssed up men trying to be boys and pisssed up boys trying to be men

so then whens the dreamteam start? does the dreamteam come out well before the season starts?

August...........i shall keep you abreast of future deveolpments.........................:RpS_thumbup:

so then whats the best formation to have?

what we doing regarding subs and price fund? is it 1st 2nd and 3rd again? are we going to do what we did last time and if any prices are donated the winner pays for the postage at the end of the season to save on p&p?

i was quite hoping we could keep this one going to see how many posts it will have after a few year lol

Your feckin keen Ian!!!!.:-0
all in good time marra .:rolleyes) get the pre season out the way,then get down to business.:RpS_thumbup:

not keen mate just i dont have no idea when owt starts lol
let you??? just start one mate!! then delete this one

Got a new thread now and NPS..............if you wanna shot at the title.................bring it on.........................:flapper:

Status
Not open for further replies.