The Sun Dreamteam Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame he missed on on the prizes............................:RpS_crying:

Like fu@k................................:RpS_laugh:

Also got a parcel today, full of goodies:RpS_thumbsup:
Will post a pic later. I'm still a bit emotional, cause amongst the goodies was my very own AQUAPANEL!! Pen:RpS_wub:
Cheers Rich:RpS_thumbup:

Oh and that cock arti posted it to mc fatarm again!!!:RpS_laugh:

Depends what you got Monster....... would you deem them prizes...? they probably from Arti

something dodgy in a package...... could have been anyone! LOL

BTW - Like your new Shikkui product packaging!!

Thanks Rich did you see the Chelsea Flower Show pictures on the website where I used the Shikkui Plaster on the Japanese garden :RpS_thumbup: Gold medal no less and best in show Artisan.

Also got a parcel today, full of goodies:RpS_thumbsup:
Will post a pic later. I'm still a bit emotional, cause amongst the goodies was my very own AQUAPANEL!! Pen:RpS_wub:
Cheers Rich:RpS_thumbup:

Oh and that cock arti posted it to mc fatarm again!!!:RpS_laugh:

:RpS_thumbsup:

Thanks Rich did you see the Chelsea Flower Show pictures on the website where I used the Shikkui Plaster on the Japanese garden :RpS_thumbup: Gold medal no less and best in show Artisan.
:RpS_wink:

'Alvin' received his today too, cheers Arty :rolleyes)
:RpS_wink:

i'll post some pictures little bit disturbing some strange item?? dont understand!

Pippa asked me to post you a conscience but it seems it was lost on you..................:rolleyes)

How did you get involved in that...? Did the Japanese designer come to you?

Looked good - and good advertising..... we supplied some Aquapanel Exterior for a curved rendered building on a stand Chelsea Flower Show last year - good PR and exposure!

How did you get involved in that...? Did the Japanese designer come to you?

Looked good - and good advertising..... we supplied some Aquapanel Exterior for a curved rendered building on a stand Chelsea Flower Show last year - good PR and exposure!

Yes the designers young girl interpreter...very nice :RpS_wink::RpS_wub: contacted me, yes great experience and next year we are doing one of those really large show gardens so even more good PR.

@clayplasterman i see the pictures of the flower show but i diddnt see you doing any bloody work i see a load of little jap fellas doin it for you................then again with your little legs you could have got lost behind one of the flowers:RpS_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
@clayplasterman i see the pictures of the flower show but i diddnt see you doing any bloody work i see a load of little jap fellas doin it for you................then again with your little legs you could have got lost behind one of the flowers:RpS_biggrin:

you cheeky fecker i had to walk on my knees so i could be the same height as them :RpS_wink: anyway Jase i deligate at my age, you young lippy feckers can do the graft.

mate mines like a bloody razor now, and from what ive seen a flat finish is too advanced for you:flapper:

@Artisan998
images

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.