The Sun Dreamteam Football

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like to thank big hearted @Fatarm for donating his prize money to Help for heroes...................Nice one marra..............:RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Speedskim scotty 2 hotty ive been trying to send you a PM about the prizes but ya inbox is full marra.................:rolleyes)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bet you thought we'd legged it with the prizes!:RpS_w00t:

Have cleared our inbox - was getting like our loft at home :)

All good - will now take a look at the pm's ~ looking forward to sending out the stuff :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hi Jess - cheers for the post - Cleared it out a bit today but think I may have to do some more deleting :-( hopefully up and running this afternoon otherwise Danny will have to get his spanner out :)

Last edited:
Feel I've missed out on an old joke here. Bit of skirt chuckle chuckle... Sat here with work stuff on, black nails, **** up my nose and a stella :RpS_unsure:

up for it im all over it mate just need to be filled in on the details and what have ya, ive purposley avoided this thread this season because i wanted to join but i was too late with it so i diddnt want to know all the fun that was goin on :RpS_thumbsup:

Arti ls president of the league.. hope he's still up for in next season,he's done a sterling job.:RpS_thumbup:
mabye he's busy with the running side of the league, its had a detrimental effect on his teams performance this season..:-0

artis in charge.................................f u c k that then haha. naa im up for it but arti needs to shake a leg and give me some detials

artis in charge.................................f u c k that then haha. naa im up for it but arti needs to shake a leg and give me some detials

soz marra im to busy putting my players in stress positions, the only holiday these useless c@nts are going on is guantanamo bay........:RpS_sneaky:

League wont start till August and ill post the deets (as the bairn says) in due course

soz marra im to busy putting my players in stress positions, the only holiday these useless c@nts are going on is guantanamo bay........:RpS_sneaky:

League wont start till August and ill post the deets (as the bairn says) in due course

yeah i guessed it wouldnt be till nearer the time haha never done a dream team though so could be a laff

Arty may be disqualified from running any more leagues :-0

He's up before the P.UEFA disciplinary panel this week for sneaking an extra 11 players in at the last minute. He's looking at a ten stretch for this.........Sepp Flatter doesn't take kindly to this :-(

arti can we have a run down of the MOMs
youv done a great job mate and it has been a laff!! do you need help next season? do we/you need a committee? do we need some rules?

Arty may be disqualified from running any more leagues :-0

He's up before the P.UEFA disciplinary panel this week for sneaking an extra 11 players in at the last minute. He's looking at a ten stretch for this.........Sepp Flatter doesn't take kindly to this :-(

what kind of president would i be if i wasnt corrupt....................:rolleyes). anyway ive signed up some new sponsors but purely for my own championship league since i got relegated..............MOM awards are a ritmo's..................:RpS_thumbsup:. but ive sorted it with BG for your league prizes and its a pallet of uni-finish....................:RpS_laugh: oh and morph is chucking in a tub of clay........................enjoy......................:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.