The Sun Dreamteam Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
next stop is to try an get us some tickets for the audience of Jezza kyle..................:RpS_thumbsup:
Danny is the hardest nut to crack for freebies...................:RpS_thumbdn:. got more chance of Gibbo using a speeskim................:RpS_thumbup:

cant be that hard hes just given the biggest arse on here a free Tshirt

you trying to tell me they pay to watch that kind of thing??

ill have some for Keith Lemon

Alright Scott, thanx .:RpS_thumbup:well done arti,you just need to get the cavity closer guy from wickes on board now:RpS_laugh:and we can ask him when the pole attachment is comin out for the cavity closer:RpS_lol:

I'l have a word if you want - we are a subsidiary :RpS_lol:

Thanks for the welcome :RpS_thumbsup:

Lol, the dreamteam thread is arti's brainchild Scott. It's our first season on the forum its not a big league, but it is a feckin laff:RpS_laugh:There is a bit of coinage at stake and some kindly donated mom awards.it's the same guys postin on it all the time,but has been a laugh:RpS_lol: I think league reconstruction may happen next season? Hopefully more members will join in. Thanx again for puttin up with arti's negotiating skills:RpS_lol:He must have ground you down,(he's been watchin jezza Kyle ):RpS_wink:....... So how much are the cavity closer spare blades:RpS_laugh:

I would just like to take this opportunity to welcome Scott From Speedskim as another sponsor to our little football league. He wants to help us out with some goodies for our prizes.....
Im expecting a PM form Gibbo begging us to him into the league now that speedskim as on board....................:RpS_thumbup:

And can you get Kuoni Holidays on board?

Lol, the dreamteam thread is arti's brainchild Scott. It's our first season on the forum its not a big league, but it is a feckin laff:RpS_laugh:There is a bit of coinage at stake and some kindly donated mom awards.it's the same guys postin on it all the time,but has been a laugh:RpS_lol: I think league reconstruction may happen next season? Hopefully more members will join in. Thanx again for puttin up with arti's negotiating skills:RpS_lol:He must have ground you down,(he's been watchin jezza Kyle ):RpS_wink:....... So how much are the cavity closer spare blades:RpS_laugh:

He's a smooth operator - softened us up and then BAMB!:RpS_lol:

I can see its a laugh on here.....cavity closer spare blade is 4.98... ching ching now tell me that's not great value!....

Signature looks cool - thanks:RpS_thumbup:

im expecting a bigger league next year once the freebie vulchers get a stiff of our gear....:RpS_sneaky:

we'll just have to put the entry fee up................wonder if hollowman will pay the extra.......:RpS_confused:

I have no idea how this all works.... but count me in next year!

Hang on..... have we not heard that before? NPS - "I have no idea what I am doing......" :-0

Now look at him :RpS_laugh:

speedy will you join the league next time??

it would be nice if all 'our' sponsors join in

Yeah would love to :RpS_thumbup:. Like you though (just read you first post on this thread) I would have to be guided through by hand at first :)

I have no idea how this all works.... but count me in next year!

Hang on..... have we not heard that before? NPS - "I have no idea what I am doing......" :-0

Now look at him :RpS_laugh:

Exactly Rich..............he's a ******* shark..................:RpS_wink:

what a sh!it weekend

POSITIONTEAMMANAGERPOINTS
1fatarm roversjames mcbride1040
3NPS ROVERSivor biggen1024
4Clarky's 11Andrew Clark966
5claymonsterPaul Dixon924
6bubbles65Albert Tatlock869
7Jossy's GiantsKeef Le Mon803
8DeansDean Marsh786

DatePlayer NamePosClubFixtureTotal match points
26/01/2013C TevezSTRMCYStoke vs Man City3Expand
26/01/2013T WalcottMIDARSBrighton and HA vs Arsenal8Expand
26/01/2013M FellainiMIDEVEBolton vs Everton-1Expand
26/01/2013RafaelDEFMANMan Utd vs Fulham3Expand
27/01/2013B IvanovicDEFCHEBrentford vs Chelsea-1Expand
27/01/2013G CahillDEFCHEBrentford vs Chelsea-2

just done mine now couldnt wait any longer

:RpS_lol:.........................................................in.............................................................out
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NPS ROVERS[/FONT]
G Johnson
J Vertonghen
Michu
LIV
TOT
SWA
DF
DF
MF
S Nasri
Rafael
J O'Shea
MCY
MAN
SUN
MF
DF
DF

just done mine now couldnt wait any longer

:RpS_lol:.........................................................in.............................................................out
NPS ROVERS
G Johnson
J Vertonghen
Michu
LIV
TOT
SWA
DF
DF
MF
S Nasri
Rafael
J O'Shea
MCY
MAN
SUN
MF
DF
DF

Just like your lass keeps telling you marra...."I think you've peaked too soon"...should have left ya transfers till next saturday.........If ya new players get injured playing this week you could be fewked marra......................:RpS_wink:

He's not done his transfers arti:RpS_sneaky: remember who your dealing with here, it's Ian ( I've not got a clue bout footie) ferguson:RpS_wink:......
. Mind games Marra, mind games:RpS_sneaky:

Just like your lass keeps telling you marra...."I think you've peaked too soon"...should have left ya transfers till next saturday.........If ya new players get injured playing this week you could be fewked marra......................:RpS_wink:

FK........Never thought of that, but Dazza Fletcher had to go cos he's out for the rest of the season anyhoo.
Collocinni's oot the door as well, just watch him play great now the Geordies have signed half of france :RpS_crying:

He's not done his transfers arti:RpS_sneaky: remember who your dealing with here, it's Ian ( I've not got a clue bout footie) ferguson:RpS_wink:......

Like yer style James hes playing with us :RpS_sneaky: you shold be nailswaters sidekick.

Tbh I aint really had a look at my transfer targets. I thought demba ba would have to go cause of Africa nations. But he's still with Chelsea??:confused:

Tbh I aint really had a look at my transfer targets. I thought demba ba would have to go cause of Africa nations. But he's still with Chelsea??:confused:

the toon wouldnt let him go...............shame they didnt let him go to chelsea

bonjour rodders..................bonjour....................:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.