The project fear

Members online

How many leave predictions have came true? Genuine question.
What is your opinion here with the while brexit thing, what with talks of hard border etc? Have you any opinions on that?

How many leave predictions have came true? Genuine question.
What is your opinion here with the while brexit thing, what with talks of hard border etc? Have you any opinions on that?

There is no such thing as a hard brexit or soft brexit. We voted to leave. The hard brexit has just been made up by the left. It was in or out very simple.

Post a picture up of that bus and let's look at the wording
IMG_0193.jpg
IMG_0194.jpg
Discuss :)

I'm surprised they didn't have a referendum again, wasn't a big majority to make such a decision with so many implications. Was it 51-49 or something? You'd have thought would need at least 60 or something?

I'm surprised they didn't have a referendum again, wasn't a big majority to make such a decision with so many implications. Was it 51-49 or something? You'd have thought would need at least 60 or something?
No, they only needed majority which was around 2-4% i think

The bus doesn't say it, but it definitely implies it, no? How much if any of this 350m been allocated to the NHS since? Tbf it was a huge reason for people to vote leave. As was the limiting immigration , which they came out n said something along the lines of they can't do that or can't do that for a good whole yet basically. We've been lied too from both sides, but then it's hardly surprising, it is politicians after all

The bus doesn't say it, but it definitely implies it, no? How much if any of this 350m been allocated to the NHS since? Tbf it was a huge reason for people to vote leave. As was the limiting immigration , which they came out n said something along the lines of they can't do that or can't do that for a good whole yet basically. We've been lied too from both sides, but then it's hardly surprising, it is politicians after all

We haven't left yet though buddy. So no allocation made

Do u think that it could lead to the break up of the united kingdom, or could u care less, long as England is alright? Lol