The Plasterers Forum App

Members online

Right I have had a few emails this week saying that the app does not work.... erm well I stopped it about 18 months ago so there is no surprise there :D

However, TPF is available on Tapatalk which is forum handler and that is what i use to access TPF on my phone and i get notifications directly to my handset which is alll good :D

To get Tapatalk on android then click here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity&hl=en

To get tapatalk on apple https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tapatalk-100-000+-forums-worldwide/id307880732?mt=8

once you have downloaded the app just search for the plasterers forum and sign in using your logins and the jobs a goodn :D

It makes using the forum easier and you can also easily upload photos and videos from your phone like you would anywhere else :D

My app has been deleted from my phone so can I be reimbursed £23.49 it cost me to download it please @Danny ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol :D Tapatalk is free and better :D
Yeh I use tapatalk now but still want my £23.49 back for the app or I'll settle out of court for one of those fabled mystical never seen before tpf pint glasses

Yeh I use tapatalk now but still want my £23.49 back for the app or I'll settle out of court for one of those fabled mystical never seen before tpf pint glasses

You better get a solicitor I reckon

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I signed up on Tapatalk but couldn't workout how to turn the notifications off. Fcuking phone was chiming every 2 minutes. I found all the photos on the timeline thing confusing too. I'm too much of a ludite to embrace change. Fcuk Tapatalk.

I keep seeing all this tapa talk stuff and haven't a clue what the heckers you are all on about..
Just use me Nokia 1020 and it's fine..
Saying that though I still not worked out how to put my website link in at the bottom of my details or how to upload videos except copy and paste of youtube using iPad is okay
So confusing

you can adjust teh notifications and the pictures are a little bizzare to be fair but I think you can also turn them off...

I keep seeing all this tapa talk stuff and haven't a clue what the heckers you are all on about..
Just use me Nokia 1020 and it's fine..
Saying that though I still not worked out how to put my website link in at the bottom of my details or how to upload videos except copy and paste of youtube using iPad is okay
So confusing
And there was I thinking tapas was them little Spanish nibbles you get in cosmopolitan wine bars, think I'll stick to me Guinness and a pickled egg :)