The Plasterers Forum App Bugs

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazmonster

Yea I noticed that. I think there was a free period but my brain was pickled during that time. 2 quid aint alot if you are on all the time

Arti

Im not getting anything but a blank phone screen...........................:RpS_crying:

what phone are you using?

if you get a blank screen - I have been closing and re opening (this is a known bug and is being addressed) not a permanent fix but a temp solution

I get the notifications in the notifications tab in the app...

Arti

what phone are you using?

if you get a blank screen - I have been closing and re opening (this is a known bug and is being addressed) not a permanent fix but a temp solution

I get the notifications in the notifications tab in the app...

its a samsung galaxy android thingy

Arti

This bloody app mularkey is a car crash Daniel...........................:RpS_sneaky:

so got to the apps menu and scroll down to settings click that and go to the bottom of the page and click the bit about the cache :)

Arti

so got to the apps menu and scroll down to settings click that and go to the bottom of the page and click the bit about the cache :)

I can only get a black screen when i open up the App................................have you been listening to a word ive been saying on here Daniel or what .......................:rolleyes) . Can i just remind you that ive paid top dollar for this crapp

so the app does not open at all?

I thought that was a one time thing....

Have you turned your phone on and off?

I have not had any reports of it doing that.....

Try re-installing it @Artisan998.

I'm still having to force stop it every other time like @beddy. What phone have you got Beddy?

Hopefully that is fixed now with the update I have just done... forum side! :)

With @ARTisans998 issue it does sound like its not been installed properly or was interrupted while downloading....

Last edited:

Arti

so the app does not open at all?

I thought that was a one time thing....

Have you turned your phone on and off?

I have not had any reports of it doing that.....

Im updating my moby and hopefully it will sort it.............................wait out

Arti

The black screen has gone.In my settings ive got the notifications box ticket but im still only getting new posts........:confused:

I am not getting notification notifications on my phone... I think thats due to a setting in my profile forum side....

Status
Not open for further replies.