The PFT Ritmo Survey

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and a major learning curve, I wish there could be more of a set up guide on the manufacturers bags so I can just adjust to suit straight away.
I get annoyed when it takes me half a bag to gauge the mix!!!
Lol setting up the machine is like a major check list god knows what it would be like flying a plane!:RpS_blink:

Half a bag is not bad mate. Chuck it on a couple of reveals after you done your spray

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Plasterers Forum mobile app

As a fellow Ritmo owner I'm a little hurt that no one has asked what I think the problem may be:RpS_blink:

Andy what do you think the problem is?????
No abuse plssss!!!

C'mon Andy share your Ritmo experience and expertise with us :)

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Well in my experience almost all problems with the Ritmo are caused by the plank using it. ALL problems are easily resolved by applying a liberal amount of doughnuts to some cockney sounding northener living in Bas Vegas:)

Well in my experience almost all problems with the Ritmo are caused by the plank using it. ALL problems are easily resolved by applying a liberal amount of doughnuts to some cockney sounding northener living in Bas Vegas:)
lol but funnily enough the cockney sounding northerner declined the donuts when I offered them on my training day!!!! But he did ask if I knew you lol

I've moved up in the world ... I only get out of bed for a box of krispy kremes nowadays .... Not interested in tesco's own :)

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.