The only way to describe it is .... WOW!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

So this evening Janes sister was saying that she had some damp proof work done in here house and she was a little concearned that the plastering was not what its meant to be.

So i pop round to take a butchers and all I can say is wow....

I have never in my life seen work like it... even on teh first day in a tarining school I have seen better finishes it is an absolute abortion.

ROugh... is not the word the floating looks like it was put on and forgotten and the skimming is something else... ridges... I have never seen anything like it. Run your hand over the surface and you get a full massage.

Luckily she has not paid them yet so I have told her to get them to call me to discuss how they are going to fix it!.... fricken chancers

Danny

massage you say? can i rub myself against it before its re'plastered? i'll pay like.. flip you 50p love you long time :RpS_wink:

I have never done any damp work... and I would have thought a damp company would have half a brain.

cant have been a plasterer that woukld have done it I cant believe someone would have left it in teh state it is in... so rough...lol

Danny

Doesn't janes sister live in kebab kings work radius?:-0
Tell you what he's getting worse :RpS_biggrin:

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu203/DannyCutts/s**t%20Plastering/052.jpg

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu203/DannyCutts/s**t%20Plastering/050.jpg

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu203/DannyCutts/s**t%20Plastering/049.jpg

Shocking work,just wondering,was there no damp behind that radiator or where they just to lazy to move it,nice silicone job on the skirting!I suppose you will have to give them the option to fix it and when the mess it up again get one of the guys here to sort it out.Delighted she hasnt paid any money out.Guys like this give the trade a bad name.

They haven't even taken the skirts off, so how can they have cleaned the old [damp] plaster away from behind :RpS_crying:

Janes old man recons teh skirt came off... Janes Dad is going to call them up tomorrow and arrange for them to come out and see the job, told me to step away as he knows I would chin the chancer. I have friends that are awesome plasterers and they have no work and c1unts like this are working every day... how does that work?

I was not expecting a great finish but somewhere near would have been good... They wont get a bean out of Janes sis...lol

Danny

its just F*****g rough needs 2 be started again from a fresh its just been bodged if that was done in my house i would be climbin the F*****g walls :RpS_crying:

In my experience of dampproofing all the effected walls are stripped 1mtr from floor,not part of a wall, and the conrete floors are taken up as well .Would love to hear the out come of this ,keep us posted

definately chancers dont look like they removed the rad so hows the damp behind that ok if its permanently on dont look like the skirting came off and its f@@kin rough job was it injected or tanked my experience with damproofing companies is they just have some kinda allrounder guy who does a bit of patching if its big job they normally contrsact the plastering out... good job she aint payed em give em a chance say u want it done properly or f@@k off u aint getting payed take me to court coz theres no way they will and just get an independent spread to type a report the court would laugh at them and u can pay someone to put it right just get the gaffer of damp company over to look at it .....,wasnt poles or rumanians was it coz ive seen similar b4

Hi,

OK so today I was talking to her old man and it turns out that they had treated the room for damp before and was coming back to repair where it was still damp... that was under warranty then there were some extras which totalled to about £400 which is what they want to be paid...lol

Again this is why the trade is knackerd, gives the good a guys a bad name tarred with the same brush an all that!!!.(should always get any trade that has a good reputation)..

Welcome back MrSpoon where have you been
ta very much, not far away really, got myself an apprenticeship which has been a doddle since i went to college for 2 years before getting the apprenticeship... so got my NVQ 2 in the first year with a few on site "assesments" tho now im been plodding on with my level 3 work and writing ridiculous essays that have no effect on my final qualification but all is good, contract for another 2 years so cant grumble.

Im sure thats ahmeds plastering...lol

serious tho, my mate is one of the top surveyors for Kenwood Damp proofing and he said some of the rendering/plastering is so bad from the kenwood guys themselves

Im sure thats ahmeds plastering...lol

serious tho, my mate is one of the top surveyors for Kenwood Damp proofing and he said some of the rendering/plastering is so bad from the kenwood guys themselves

You mean one of the top salesmen?

£400 to pay? seems a fair price! :)

until i see those pic's ive had doubts about my abilities, but now i know i'm quite good.

Thanks Danny ya made my day!

Status
Not open for further replies.