The only way to describe it is .... WOW!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
surely you dont have to remove the rad ? wont the central heating dry it out ?

someone, please, PLEASE tell me essex boy is not real. i hope for the sake of our trade its someone pissing about

thats proper ruff
i sub to a damp proofing contractor to do the plastering
wen i get to job they av took all the rads of skirting of as they replace it
walls all hacked off to a metre high and 400 on the returns incase its spread
allways cut a line in wall paper about 4 inchs up so can clean the origanal plaster
aint no way can off bin a proper job if never took the skirting off

The skirting DID come off but was put back on before it was skimmed....

Well Janes old man contacted the guy and his was reply was yeah its meant to have another skim coat over it...

I have told Janes dad to let him have a go at putting it right but I dont think he has got it in him to be able to.

I think I have my first skiming job in teh new year...lol

Danny

UPDATE!!!

Ok so janes Dad called the chancer to come round and put his work right and there was a bit of an argument but the t**t came round and has done the job.... I still think I could have done better with a rake but its not my house...

Anyway jane dad noticed that a section on the external render has been cango'd off so he phones the chancer to ask him when he is coming back to repair the render... well the chancer emails janes dad saying that he never touched the outside and maybe someone got the wrong house......

I was like are you for reall???? Prove to us you that he didnt do it... the thick t**t!!

So I guess it will be me rendering the front of the fricken flat!!

Why do ***** like this have work yet good honest plasterers cant get a fricken days work a week... talk about piss me off!!!!!

Spark 2010. I worked briefly for Kenwood in 1989,I left cos the boss and son were T***s! The man was on watchgog and he floored the reporter with his briefcase! They were a small comp then but suppose they are big now.

Well if the finnish is hat rough, what the fwack has gone on beneath, think i`d be asking for the lot off and start again.

Status
Not open for further replies.