The NELA PlasticFlex Trowel Review

LOL i was looking for a straight answer there in my question , i have a few guys that work with me , and they will admit the word effort , as i say it enough to them . I am sure i used a trowel like this about 15-20yrs ago . iy was for STO but it was for the floating so no physical pressure on one side of the trowel .. hope NELA has it well covered in the small print about just for light work . or they could be due a lot of people like me a wee bit cash back , ordered my new MT , at least i know how to use them and i will get 10yrs plus out them , even if i drop them , dropped one 3 levels up stuck into a baton heal first , still got it . any way good luck to the guys that like them .

I did post it by mistake but you right it has gone...no worries this one is loads better ...you might have to skip through a bit but this is @Arti
I love YouTube plastering videos

handsome aint I............them beads took some filling out, luckily i was on a day rate.........Kerfuckingching...................:maraca:

handsome aint I............them beads took some filling out, luckily i was on a day rate.........Kerfuckingching...................:maraca:
Sorry couldn't resist it...for a laugh.

To anybody who doesn't know the above IS NOT @Arti really.

I did post it by mistake but you right it has gone...no worries this one is loads better ...you might have to skip through a bit but this is @Arti
I love YouTube plastering videos

image.jpeg

Can someone help me one and expain how to price plastering ie big jobs on a price and working it out thanks harry

Not bad to use but the only thing is about these trowels they are way to flexible to try and get the multifinsh flat and smooth i use the marshalltown inbetween

I met frank a few times I think 3 trade shows and then again last week...

But yes I always try and stay impartial....

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
come off it your as bent as a tenbob note.you get kickback from nela. I know it you know it and so does everyone else ,lets have some honesty man.

yeah just ban me from the site pal. close me down ,but don,t take hard working folk for fools, you will be telling me next you have the sword of justice and the the shield of truth.

come off it your as bent as a tenbob note.you get kickback from nela. I know it you know it and so does everyone else ,lets have some honesty man.
don.t even bother to deny it, where,s your dignity man
yeah just ban me from the site pal. close me down ,but don,t take hard working folk for fools, you will be telling me next you have the sword of justice and the the shield of truth.

Did you go to the @flynnyman school of how to make friends lol ?

I am impartial i get a lot of tools to try out and i dont like quite a few of them....

I dont get a kickback at all from nela... i am one of the most honest people you will meet. Lets not forget how long tpf has been going and that would not have got this far if i was dishonest.

Not gonna ban you as you are entitled to your opinion....

Good review Danny.

I've got both as well and I've found that for smooth walls they are interchangable without much difference but with a textured finish they do give different looks. The plastic tends to fill in any voids a little more than the s*p*r*lex. Both leave a very nice finish but you're right about needing to baby the plastic. I barely touched the edge of an electrical box with mine and had to sand out a huge nick that wouldn't have hurt the s*p*r*lex at all.