The Multi Function of Magnetic

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_20160221_23_51_17_Saved_Picture.jpg

Hope it holds them

Can this product be got in the Republic of Ireland and if so how much does it cost?
Brilliant video by the way, it explains the product very well. Well done bud

Can this product be got in the Republic of Ireland and if so how much does it cost?
I don't think the polarity will work owa the watta marra.................... Im sure @BritishGypsum can answer the question. Cheers for the feedback on the vid....................(y)

I've been onto them and no one is using it. Someone tried it in Dublin but no one else. I was onto the sales guy today again and he's going to be getting me it in. I'm going to do a wall in my own gaf then put the leg work in cold calling all schools, businesses and will be advertising it on my website and local news paper so hopefully I'll get the few bags free.lol.

85 pounds which is over 100 euro. Sounds alot for one bag which covers 5 metres. How much does one charge per metre to apply this product ?

85 pounds which is over 100 euro. Sounds alot for one bag which covers 5 metres. How much does one charge per metre to apply this product ?
I would think defiantly no less than the cost of BAGS

Flipping must be made of 24 carrot gold dust

:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.