The Multi Function of Magnetic

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the first video that I've ever seen that actually warrants a video as it explains the product as isn't just a dick waving ego trip like 99% of plasterers...

Makes a refreshing change from blablabla this is me I'm great using a s*p*r*lex or speefskim or ruling a wall or summet...

Quality @artisan well thought out!

It ranges between £68- £100 depending where you get it from any BM can get it for you. B&Q do it for £85. I get mine from Minster

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Fair play mate great video! [emoji106]
What weight can the plaster take?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The weight of a tv according to BG if you look on the lifestyle page on their website it has videos to show what it can hold. Obviously the stronger the magnet the more weight it will hold first4magnets is a good site and they will give you plenty advice

excellent video arti -- you would be excellent in the teaching world .(y)(y) when you hang up your trowels

ps did i notice your little bald patch when you had your back to the camera :inocente:

Phil

Vince's product doesn't warrant a video its just skimming minus the PVA nothing for the customer to be promoted...imo

Everyone should put the effort in that arti has if they want to offer it as a service,it creates an interest for the public who would want it installed.
Flipping brilliant video
I'm only trying to be funny, obviously not trying hard enough

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nice video, I liked how at one point you were troweling in time with the music, my one criticism is you put a silly circle above your letter i

Last edited:
Nice video, I liked how at one point you were troweling in time with the music, my one criticism is you put a silly circle about your letter i
It's how my daughter writes it. I'm trying to get down with the kids ;-)

The weight of a tv according to BG if you look on the lifestyle page on their website it has videos to show what it can hold. Obviously the stronger the magnet the more weight it will hold first4magnets is a good site and they will give you plenty advice

Status
Not open for further replies.