The Magnetix

flynnyman

As you all know I am the artist who created the worlds first piece of magnetic wall art "The Kiss" :) You all loved it and raved about it at the time, I was quite honoured ;). It was on my bucket list to create a piece of art and have it hung (or stuck don't really know how to describe that bit). Well I've been working on something with my kids for a while and it's finally finished. This was also on my bucket list and the fact I have done it with my children makes it even more special. Funny enough it's based around magnetic plaster again lol this idea evolved from a wall I done for my two youngest kids and it just spiralled and ended up ticking the bucket list. Well here it is so be nice xx

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/09...&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=the+magnetix

As you all know I am the artist who created the worlds first piece of magnetic wall art "The Kiss" :) You all loved it and raved about it at the time, I was quite honoured ;). It was on my bucket list to create a piece of art and have it hung (or stuck don't really know how to describe that bit). Well I've been working on something with my kids for a while and it's finally finished. This was also on my bucket list and the fact I have done it with my children makes it even more special. Funny enough it's based around magnetic plaster again lol this idea evolved from a wall I done for my two youngest kids and it just spiralled and ended up ticking the bucket list. Well here it is so be nice xx

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/09...&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=the+magnetix
Nice one flynny, in the end of the day you are a softie innit and not a cold hearted b*****d x

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Flynny, how much extra would be to have it signed by the author?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The Sequal is the S u p e r flex magnetix. Its about a skip loads of trowels nobody wants cos they have come apart. Might get Rhino to sponsor it.
Never thought i would say this but @Danny. Think we need a book section

Last edited:
The Sequal is the S u p e r flex magnetix. Its about a skip loads of trowels nobody wants cos they have come apart. Might get Rhino to sponsor it.
Never thought i would say this but @Danny. Think we need a book section
Maybe better if have an artist section instead?
Could call it Arti section lol

when you become infamous, will you still -----be on the forum with your constructive put downs :inocente:

are you book signing in the freshney shopping center

when you become infamous, will you still -----be on the forum with your constructive put downs :inocente:

are you book signing in the freshney shopping center
As you know "The Kiss" made me famous in the magnetic art world and I'm still here and I'm barred from freshney place for shoplifting ;)

Nice work flynny publishing a book is hard work but I know a couple of people who have done it and they have done ok

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

What a lovely thing to do with the kids mate, sit there and write a book that gets published. Bet there chuffed.

Fair play mate.

They are mate and so was I :) there are some things you do with your dad that you remember and this is one of them things. A book wether it's s**t or good is a part of history and will never go away, they may be called the magnetix for life and hate it but it will never go away hahahahahaha. It really is leaving your footprint in a strange way but I always said that about every wall I plastered :)

They are mate and so was I :) there are some things you do with your dad that you remember and this is one of them things. A book wether it's s**t or good is a part of history and will never go away, they may be called the magnetix for life and hate it but it will never go away hahahahahaha. It really is leaving your footprint in a strange way but I always said that about every wall I plastered :)
Very true

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

image.jpeg
Mate sent me this tonight :)

Great stuff mate fair play to you.

When my old man got diagnosed with cancer he took up water color painting, he was never mega at it but it kept him busy and happy. He made a little book mainly for my boy who was 2 at the time, the story was about a family of field mice lol he painted the pictures and my mum helped him write the story, and my lad loved it. i have a friend who owns a local printers and have often thought about seeing if he would turn it into a proper book, then sell it and give the funds to macmillan who helped him when he needed it.

When my old man got diagnosed with cancer he took up water color painting, he was never mega at it but it kept him busy and happy. He made a little book mainly for my boy who was 2 at the time, the story was about a family of field mice lol he painted the pictures and my mum helped him write the story, and my lad loved it. i have a friend who owns a local printers and have often thought about seeing if he would turn it into a proper book, then sell it and give the funds to macmillan who helped him when he needed it.
Nice idea that.

You should do it :) the hardest bit is doing it :)