The M-tec M200 - It's finally here!

Members online

The spec on the Ritmo actually states 14l/min with a B4-2 rotor and stator

The M200 has a 4 way speed control so you can slow the machine down and speed it up to suit by a simple flick of a switch

Being 110v ensures there are no risks of not being able to use it on site due to voltage restrictions either.

M200 in 110v is more powerful than the Ritmo in 240v

The full spec is online

image.png

image.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 290
The spec on the Ritmo actually states 14l/min with a B4-2 rotor and stator

The M200 has a 4 way speed control so you can slow the machine down and speed it up to suit by a simple flick of a switch

Being 110v ensures there are no risks of not being able to use it on site due to voltage restrictions either.

M200 in 110v is more powerful than the Ritmo in 240v

The full spec is online

View attachment 12846
That spec sheet is for a ritmo L, the M is as I have said 15.5l/min at speed 10.
You can get the ritmo in 110v to.
You can speed the ritmo up and down with the turn of a dial.

What is it that the M200 does that the ritmo can't exactly, not a dig Ryan, but I honestly don't get what this new future is you have created.

It looks similar to the Ritmo EWI package (which you can get in 110v if you like),
a mixing pump with a onboard water pump,
external compressor and a fancy gun.

The Ritmo doesn't have that output - trust me. There are both data sheets attached for the M and L - both have the same output just a different pumping distance.

I have just finished rugby and have 8% battery left. I will try and reply with the differences later - if not, it will be tomorrow AM

Not a dig at anybody pal. Just seems all the machine threads end up like Utd v Liverpool! ?? Trouble and hate!?? Im more of a "need to see it to believe it" kind of person. Perhaps a demo may be on offer rather than a typical edited pro mo vid ?? ( all you companies are guilty of this)

Not a dig at anybody pal. Just seems all the machine threads end up like Utd v Liverpool! ?? Trouble and hate!?? Im more of a "need to see it to believe it" kind of person. Perhaps a demo may be on offer rather than a typical edited pro mo vid ?? ( all you companies are guilty of this)
It's the machine divas that cause all the bother Greg.....
I heard it was their fault the servers went down last week :aburrido::aburrido:

Glenn,

The M200 has an output of up-to 18l/min whereas the Ritmo, both models in 110 or 240v only have an output of 14l/min.

The Ritmo data-sheets states maximum conveying distance of 20m. The M200 is 25m - Yes both can go further and we have seen it on both sides. But, these are the stone cold facts from the producers

The M200 being 110v doesn't limit the user in anyway shape or form. The machine is small enough to carry out domestic type contracts, yet due to the pumping distance and output it can also be used on site effectively. The benefit of being 110v is there are no site restrictions whereas there are on 240v machines - yes, people get away with it but many are simply not allowed.

The setup of the M200 at £5995.00 + VAT includes both the Render and EWI set-up. To spray finishing plasters all thats required is a £460.00 + VAT set-up, therefore making the M200 a far more cost effective option.
The benefit of the EZE gun is that it can be used for Renders and thin coat systems. An automatic shut off lever for both air and material comes as standard with the machine. Its a far more unique, universal and robust gun than standard guns.

The setup time of the M200, changing of the R/S, cleaning and general breakdown is far quicker due to the PU liners and quick release pins. This has been an advantage M-tec have had for many years in my opinion.

The M100 from M-tec is their equivalent of the Ritmo - we wouldn't have brought a like for like machine out, only a better one. We have worked hard on this for a long time and have shown the 'AJH Design' is unique to the UK which many PFT dealers and fans doubted on FB groups.

So in a nutshell - the M200, M100 and Ritmo will all do the same things in effect. Yet, the M200 will outperform both of the other machines on pumping distance, mix quality, output and most importantly cost effectiveness

We are still doing the M100, but it's being sold purely as a internal plastering machine now.

For the extra price and spec it's more advisable to go for the M200 if they want to do renders and EWI
I was tickling your fancy Ryan get a demo day sorted and put some beer on and butties or "sandwarchies " to you southern folk :birra:

I was tickling your fancy Ryan get a demo day sorted and put some beer on and butties or "sandwarchies " to you southern folk :birra:

Demo day will be organised soon mate. They are in such high demand at the moment and the pre orders have come in so well I don't have a machine available for us until the middle of August.

We will have a beer and BBQ day - anyone who buys or puts a deposit down on the day or current account customers may also be taken out for dinner and a few beers as we did for the last demo day

Plus im a current account holder and dontbfob me off with a f**k**g rotten ronnies !!!! (Mc Donalds)

Well done mate it looks a very good machine for the money. And that's cheap for the skim setup. I like the way it's on 4 wheels. Being able to change the speed from the gun is good. When you change the speed on the gun do u have to change the water setting on the machine. If that makes sense.

Well done mate it looks a very good machine for the money. And that's cheap for the skim setup. I like the way it's on 4 wheels. Being able to change the speed from the gun is good. When you change the speed on the gun do u have to change the water setting on the machine. If that makes sense.

The speed setting isn't on the gun mate, it's on the machine itself.

Water will need to be adjusted to suit the speed but it's very easy to do

The speed setting isn't on the gun mate, it's on the machine itself.

Water will need to be adjusted to suit the speed but it's very easy to do
It does look like a decent bit of kit
The speed thing is the same as the ritmo though so nothing new there
A separate compressor is also needed for the bucket coats which is also the same
Looking forward to seeing it on site now

It does look like a decent bit of kit
The speed thing is the same as the ritmo though so nothing new there
A separate compressor is also needed for the bucket coats which is also the same
Looking forward to seeing it on site now

You don't need a seperate compressor. It's the same one. We can mount it or have it free standing.

Free standing means it's quoted around the machine

Tidy, similar looking to the mtec Monomix, if I remember correctly, they did the Mono mix in 240 v Ryan?
What kind of output would that punch render out at?