The invasion

Cee Vee's Ethnicity thread. I pointed out that overstretched police aren't necessarily going to be very good at dealing with teenage tearaways and can't protect people who won't engage with them

Makes me a nonce, apparently.

Ho Hum.
Yeah ceevee s thread which has disappeared.

Forget it. I give up.
They can have this shitty country.

All you snowflakes...you deserve whats coming.

Forget it. I give up.

Look into Prepping Craig. Let all the nay sayers wilt and die. I’m prepared. Weapons, water purification and storage, food storage, wood storage, basic survival skills. Prepare for the worst and anything less will be easy.
Sounds crazy yes but it’s a sideline I see as a hobby. I’m looking out for my family.

Look into Prepping Craig. Let all the nay sayers wilt and die. I’m prepared. Weapons, water purification and storage, food storage, wood storage, basic survival skills. Prepare for the worst and anything less will be easy.
Sounds crazy yes but it’s a sideline I see as a hobby. I’m looking out for my family.
Doesn't sound crazy at all mate.
We don't need so called 'facts and figures' or picking people apart to see with our own eyes, in our own communities whats happening.

Forget it. I give up.

That’s very typical of the snowflake social media to hide the truth and silence us.

I cant believe that some c**ts cant see it right in front of them. Teump is 100% right on illegal migrants. The thing is most people with half a brain are starting to wake up. And see it for what it is. And the EU is failing big time.