The invasion

Members online

I know its not the preferred option these days but i think if a few of these migrant boats were machine gunned that would be the end of it crisis over or second option put them back on boat to there own country

Bit extreme even for me, but Australia got it bang on a few years back.

And what exactly are YOU doing about it, Bell End?

Anonymously posting links on a plastering forum like a grade A bitch.

Bet he was too scared to walk through his home town of Luton so resorted to hiding in mommys basement on a laptop

Might get the popcorn out later and have a read

Cee Vee's Ethnicity thread. I pointed out that overstretched police aren't necessarily going to be very good at dealing with teenage tearaways and can't protect people who won't engage with them

Makes me a nonce, apparently.

Ho Hum.

Anonymously posting links on a plastering forum like a grade A bitch.

Bet he was too scared to walk through his home town of Luton so resorted to hiding in mommys basement on a laptop

There is nothing anonymous about be me lol, my days in Luton was loud and proud my friend

Cee Vee's Ethnicity thread. I pointed out that overstretched police aren't necessarily going to be very good at dealing with teenage tearaways and can't protect people who won't engage with them

Makes me a nonce, apparently.

Ho Hum.

Or was it when you said girls as young and younger than 13 wanted to be raped and beaten. Sick man

@Stevieo not all young girls are tear sways and they definitely don’t ask for it. My best friend in basic training his sister was groomed and raped they were from Rotherham. I saw the family go through it, he got hold of 1 of the ***** when he had the cheek to come to their house to try and get her not to go to the police. His mum dad and sister ended up moving to Spain because of the threats they had from the Rotherham pakki community

@Stevieo not all young girls are tear sways and they definitely don’t ask for it. My best friend in basic training his sister was groomed and raped they were from Rotherham. I saw the family go through it, he got hold of 1 of the ***** when he had the cheek to come to their house to try and get her not to go to the police. His mum dad and sister ended up moving to Spain because of the threats they had from the Rotherham pakki community

You've been listening to GPS too much. I never said that it was all care homes or all tearaways - that's a GPS fabrication.
It's a fact that that population was the main hunting ground though.

You've been listening to GPS too much. I never said that it was all care homes or all tearaways - that's a GPS fabrication.
It's a fact that that population was the main hunting ground though.

Your words "they wanted to be groomed’ "it’s the parents fault" no where did you say it’s the Muslim rape gangs fault.

It’s all mapped out. Islam will take over it’s all a divide and conquer tactic by the illuminati. Makes sense when we see what absolute madness is happening every day.

It’s all mapped out. Islam will take over it’s all a divide and conquer tactic by the illuminati. Makes sense when we see what absolute madness is happening every day.

Luckily Russia, Hungary and Poland are not having any of it what so ever.