The First Plasterers Forum T Shirts

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go check them out :)

20130118_152406.jpg

20130118_152336.jpg

Danny

so we get them for free to advertise for you and make you filthy rich ok, I am up for it, X large any colour

:D

To be honest these were mega money £25+ VAt a shirt because there is so much stitching in the back... So I will be looking at changing the back to just the web address and hopefully that will bring the price down...

These should be good for doing the meetings and other things I have got planned for this year :)

I will see if Jane will pose with them

Having printed instead of stitched would be cheaper. They also look cheaper but just a thought.

Your wish is my command :) Jane was not keen on the idea at first but she soon succumbed to my sales patter :)

20130118_181857.jpg

20130118_181749.jpg

Lol

Yes we could go printed but in the end embroidered is the way forward they last longer and the look awesome :)

i bloody hope he did, unless your modeling it with ya moobs then im oot:RpS_thumbdn:

that first pic i thought was dan taking the piss and had put something up his shirt, but ive studied the pics long and hard:RpS_wink: and i believe they are real and i deduce that danny boy is a very lucky young man

that first pic i thought was dan taking the piss and had put something up his shirt, but ive studied the pics long and hard:RpS_wink: and i believe they are real and i deduce that danny boy is a very lucky young man
Studied them long and hard!!!!.... Shockin jr.. Shockin:RpS_scared:

diddnt you??
you have to understand i was simply trying to work out if it was danny boy with melons up his top or weather is was real, its all in the name of science honestly

im doin ok at the mo so far ive accrued 2 lifetime bans...........i was being nice as dan requested i really want that shirt haha

can you take some pics without the bra on please? i cant get feel for them errrr it, with the black bra showing through

if you go to the top of the page ian, dans not wearing a bra in the first 2 pics:RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.