The f**k**g sun

Members online

No matter how good you are or how much experience you have the sun is unbeatable its shocking when it hits just right but it does keep you on your toes

slow motion golf ball GIF

I’m guessing it looks something like this

Anyone else horrified at how the sun at the right angle makes perfectly good rendering look bad for 5 minutes usually whilst you are talking to the customer
Rule it like your going to skim it, let it sit then check with a rule again to avoid slumps, rule your scratch, look across it from shallowest angle you can , check twice , check thrice

Rule it like your going to skim it, let it sit then check with a rule again to avoid slumps, rule your scratch, look across it from shallowest angle you can , check twice , check thrice
Yeah you can put a straight edge on it it's as flat as you could possibly get it it's not my first rodeo buddy it doesn't matter what you do you can't beat the sun

If you shine a torch across a flat glossed door you can see the brush strokes.
Nothing to do with the standard of work, it's the angle of the sun for that short time.
I regular pass a K-rend job with wall lights great in the day looks s**t when the lights are on.

That is why british standard gives you a 2 hour window for the sun to move. If it still looks poor then you have a problem.
Thanks never knew the 2 hour rule handy to know that one to back yourself up in those situations, most render looks bad with sun at the side no matter how good u are ! Apart from k render that's been same day scrape with i bar I can get that pretty good with sun on it,all down to the ruling off I'd say guys but were all different

Thanks never knew the 2 hour rule handy to know that one to back yourself up in those situations, most render looks bad with sun at the side no matter how good u are ! Apart from k render that's been same day scrape with i bar I can get that pretty good with sun on it,all down to the ruling off I'd say guys but were all different
Rule it perfectly I section it perfectly make love to it it doesn't matter a same day scrape with krend or any other product doesn't matter on a certain angle in the sun it looks different anyone saying differently are in denial or lying

Don't talk to the client on that side, walk 'em round to a shady side with some excuse or other..! (Not that I know feck about actually doing render).