the #BGSmoothie Smoothie competition discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish_spread

Private Member
To enter, @BritishGypsum is asking plasterers to submit before and after images and videos of their work on Twitter, Instagram or Vine with the hashtag #BGSmoothie, or through the British Gypsum or The Plasterers Forum® websites. This could be plastering or dry-lining for walls or ceilings, in new build or refurbishment projects.

Each month, one winner will be picked based on their quality of work, the variety of materials and techniques used, and innovative use of products.

For more information please visit http://www.plasterersnews.com/british-gypsum-searches-for-uks-top-installers/

Please keep this thread on topic and I will remove posts as I see fit.

So far so good , 2 days and not off topic

How will they know it's my work? I should easy win on innovative use of products. What do you win by the way? Tunisian holiday?

image.jpg

A Labrador ?

I think it's Modship of the tiling forum for promoting products?

You're right. They should list all those that helped in the credits then there wouldn't be the animosity. I'd rather go to lesbos

We're getting labradoodle so will be in the same club as you Tony m and asif soon. 700 quid ffs

We're getting labradoodle so will be in the same club as you Tony m and asif soon. 700 quid ffs
£700, ouch. My sibe was free! Well cost of getting him done. Rescue. Only 5months when we got him, bloke paid a shed load for him then gave him up. Only had him 6 weeks. We got him off the foster. Might be worth checking that route?!

Attachments

• 1437204574735.jpg
    1437204574735.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 187
Heres our two latest rescues around 6 week old. I prefer to rescue rather than pay abreeder but its personal choice

We've had dogs since I was a baby, and every one was a rescue dog. I object on principle to paying people who perpetuate genetic disorders in dogs, and add to the amount of dogs in rescue centres for profit. As you say @Marshy it's personal choice what people do with their money, but it doesn't make the choice right.

The terror in the for groups d is a Romanian rescue, she about 7 months now. A proper nightmare!! Found with her litter at about 5 weeks dumped in a forest. We fell in love with the photos. Job done, over she came!! Big boy two and a half now. Wouldn't get a dog another way. Like you say personal choice, but know which makes me feel better.

Our new pups were dumped in the street and arrived riddled with worms. Our lurcher was rescuedfrom atraveller camp in dublin they had dragged it around with rope and has cigarette burns asdid the other pups one of them on its face poor sod. And myold staffie was kept in a van and was overbred and also fighting rescued her at 4 years old shes 11 now plus a wire haired jack russell who was kept in a small space and family gave him away buthe lives outside as thats all he knew. I bring him in when it gets cold but takes him ages to settle down hes just wired all thetime and wont keep still

Very fortunate, that neither of ours were miss treated as such. The sibe, was just too much for the bloke who bought him, though the story doesn't really add up. And our rommy hasn't has any negative experience of people, she loves them. All her brothers and sisters were rehomed in this country too. Been a steep learning curve, but loved rescuing them and knowing that we have given them better lives etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.