Enter the #BGSmoothie Smoothie competition here...

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this shower a few weeks back. Used bg dri wall adhesive to stick bg plasterboard to the walls then skimmed with bg board finish

Attachments

• 1441624236471.jpg
    1441624236471.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 399
  • 1441624260373.jpg
    1441624260373.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 405
  • 1441624288341.jpg
    1441624288341.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 374
My uncleworked on the mutual building on broad street in Bridgetown when it changed hands about 2000. He has some photos that would be great here but I would need to scan them to a computer somehow?

My uncleworked on the mutual building on broad street in Bridgetown when it changed hands about 2000. He has some photos that would be great here but I would need to scan them to a computer somehow?

Sounds amazeballs, it would be great if you could upload them. @Nisus and @beddy are local to you. If you pop around to them (maybe not on a workday, possibly Sunday ?) they would be able to help scan them

Used multi on job above (forgot to right this lmao)
Turned old job centre into flats

Have more photos if needed

Thanks for the entries sent in this month, there’s a really impressive selection so far so it’s going to be tough… Also, don’t forget to upload before and after images so you can be entered!

Don’t forget, we’re still looking for plasterers to submit their before and after images or videos of their work! You can enter by sending them into us on Twitter, Instagram, Vine or right here on the forum – just use the hashtag #BGSmoothie.

Each month, one winner will be picked based on their quality of work, the variety of materials used (they don’t have to be ours) and innovative use of products.

The deadline for October entries is this Saturday, but the competition will be running through until next July. Find more information here: http://www.british-gypsum.com/produ...thistle-unifinish/smoothie-awards-competition

To enter, @BritishGypsum is asking plasterers to submit before and after images and videos of their work on Twitter, Instagram or Vine with the hashtag #BGSmoothie, or through the British Gypsum or The Plasterers Forum® websites. This could be plastering or dry-lining for walls or ceilings, in new build or refurbishment projects.

Each month, one winner will be picked based on their quality of work, the variety of materials and techniques used, and innovative use of products.

For more information please visit http://www.plasterersnews.com/british-gypsum-searches-for-uks-top-installers/

Please keep this thread on topic and I will remove posts as I see fit.

I've been entering @BritishGypsum comp on Twitter & won a smart hoody

Status
Not open for further replies.